I'm a Celebrity - Get me OUTTA here!!

Yes - I think he's prone to being a rather disgusting little man! Toby was such a gentleman!!! (despite his apparent enjoyment of showering with Faith!)

Re Kerry - I thought cocaine was supposed to be an appetite supressant LMTO!

I think we should all vote Ignorant bast--d Scott to do every Bush tucker trial.
The reason why is becuase in his interview b4 he went on the show he said "I HOPE THERE ARE NO FAT PEOPLE THERE I DONT LIKE FAT PEOPLE !!"
So lets all vote for him to do the worst trials LOL

OOOH Yes - Roch I'd forgotten about that little soundbite. What a totally horrible little beeyatch!

Would be fantastic to see him squirm!!!

Is Kerry not pregnant? Or was that last month?

I heard or saw a comedian liken the iceland Xmas spread table to the before table in you are what you eat. Thought that was so funny and so true, made me laugh. Anyone else see that? What was it on?

Dizzy x

Ok - here's my two penneth!

David Gest - what can i say that hasn't already been said! A nasty nasty little man frek - the great british public will gladly send him up for every trial!

Faith - OMG those boobies??? Does she have a face?? i never think to look!

Myleene - lovely - how could you fail to love her!

Scott - little poofy pratt!

Tobi - hmmm not sure about the headscarf, also am very very dubious about anyone who names themselves "The Tobster".

Bloker from Busted - non-entity - good career move though

Lauren - love her column, hope she won't be dumbed down by the rest of them

Footballers wife - never heard of her, no opinion

Jan Leeming - thought she looked good, then she did the trial and bitchy bitchy - can see why she's been married 5 times - how annoying is she will all that poor me crying!

Kerrys adverts - am already having a competition with myself to turn it over before she comes on - she really is the most awful person.

Oooh forgot Jason - love him, he's going to do well - good advert to show your kids for the drugs don't do you any good!

Ant and Dec - what can i say!! They are sooo sooo fabulous, i love the way they always look like they can barely contain themselves - they are going to have a field day with gesty!!!

My 2 pennies...

Gestie - TV Gold. A man of very simple words,'vagina' mainly...and modesty was a word invented for him. Snores like a trooper. You know i would have never of thought it. Gold. Shining Gold.

Scott - the designer - Head up his own penis (Thanks Gestie, inspired) first words - 'hope there arent any fat people' - erm there isnt actually, shame it cant be said for idiots. Hi Scott!

Jason Donovan - I dont remember having a crush on him - but i must have done. Aged badly, must be very bitter.... Good sign. WINNER

Toby - i have yet to form an opinion on the Tobster - but shaven armpits - NO!

Matt - Only one of Busted to actually do something. Nice eyes...may be in the running. We shall see

Faithy - cant resist mentioned the mammoth mammories...they are stupendeous.

Jan - WEASEL. God shes irriating like a double dose of Thrush

Phina - See Jan. Hate to waste good typing space

Mylene - now, HOW can she be a spokesperson for 'bigger' celebrities. shes a rake. I want her body type.Shes beautiful. I'm jealous.

Think thats all.

Ivy

I for one am LOVIN David Guest tonight, he has a wicked sense of humour and its tickling me in all the right spots :) :confused: :p :D

Is it me or does Phina sound scouse??

She has the strangest accent ... where is she from??

i don't know but i can never place an english accent within 350miles :p :D :D

Sometimes she sounds american huh?

Oh Oh poor birthday boy Scott :rolleyes: :eek: :p ;)

Ohhh i sometimes think she's American as well but then she sounds kinda Englishy??? very strange :rolleyes:

And im finding myself warming to David guest never thought i would but i am :)

SPIDERS - SPIDERS - SPIDERS

i'd never survive....not even for a second...

Gestie - what did i say? hes great

Lauren is so far up her own...no no i wont go there. i'll let gestie do the talkin'

Ivy

Did you see him come out of the tank with that spider on his head? I thought it made a pretty good hair-piece!

Did you see him come out of the tank with that spider on his head? I thought it made a pretty good hair-piece!

Lol, Brilliant!!

I loved the way when Ant and Dec told him he had the spider on his head, he was like whatever! After freaking out about them in the tank.

I have to agree about Gestie, thought he was going to be awful & I'd hate him, but he's so entertaining, I reckon he'll stay to the end as people will want to watch him. Fair do's to him, he did well in the challenge, oh those spiders - shudder.

Jason came across as a really nice guy yesterday, so sweet with Faith on those swings (& bless her, managing to balance with all that weight up front:eek: ). But what's with him & Gestie - hmmmmm.

I'd like to see more of Faith (ooh-err Matron, not like that!!) but they've not shown much of her & hard to form an opinion.

Don't like Phina (very false & up herself) or Lauren. Not sure about Jan, liked her at first, but she's getting on my nerves a bit.

Not sure about Matt, not seen much of him, the Tobster seems a nice guy too.

Mylene has totally changed my opinion of her, she's an absolute star, seems to be loving every minute of it & prepared to get stuck in. What a trooper, thought she'd be really girly & flap about everything, but I think she's brill & she looks so fantastic too, without a scrap of makeup on, so not fair!

Scott - yuk, so glad he's got the challenge - couldn't happen to a nicer guy LOL.

Back