I'm a Celebrity - Get me OUTTA here!!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Anyone else absolutely bursting with excitement about the new series starting tonight (yes, I have no life - it's official!)??

I cannot wait to see that first class waste of oxygen, David Gest, cope with not having a personal assistant to turn his bed down!

I mean, who is this man? Anyone would think that he was a celebrity in his own right, rather than just marrying poor old Ms Minelli (don't get me started on that lost soul!!).

And apparently, that lass out of Footballers' Wives is being a bit of a diva already!! (erm don't you have to be really talented and famous to be a diva??).

Plus lovely Ant and Dec have been off our screens for far too long - what is it? 2 - 3 weeks! An outrage! They should be on every day - I LUV EM!!!!

Apparently one of the trials is going to be to have to eat a kangeroo's bottom. How RUDE is that!!!!!

Makes me glad to be SSing!!!

Hi Isobel,

I heard on GMTV that Gest's 'luxury item' is to be his personal assistant! Apparently they changed the rules for him!! Sorry to disappoint you!!!
SM

I can't wait....I'm a Celebrity is my favourite reality show!! :D

I love Ant and Dec, not sure if I will watch or not ... I've only heard of two of the people on it. lol

no way??????????????????????

True...that is what he wanted! But apparently it was a loophole in the rules which has now been closed and he hasn't got his way!!!

Also, his sunglasses were a bone of contention as he refused to give them up...apparently they have compromised on some tinted specs....AND....there's more......he refused to wear suncream and is now suffering the effects of sunburn!!!!:eek:

It's not even started yet and already its all happening!!!:D :D

Hi Isobel,

I heard on GMTV that Gest's 'luxury item' is to be his personal assistant! Apparently they changed the rules for him!! Sorry to disappoint you!!!
SM

Ah no - that's SO NOT FAIR!! lol

I can't believe they'd be so daft as to let this happen! I mean, this man must be a totally useless article! Much like the little one out of Cannon and Ball who kept yelling for his wife cos he couldn't erm...breathe in and out for himself!

ARRGH!!!!!

True...that is what he wanted! But apparently it was a loophole in the rules which has now been closed and he hasn't got his way!!!

Also, his sunglasses were a bone of contention as he refused to give them up...apparently they have compromised on some tinted specs....AND....there's more......he refused to wear suncream and is now suffering the effects of sunburn!!!!:eek:

It's not even started yet and already its all happening!!!:D :D

Oh the poor baby - fancy having his delicate skin all hot and hurty!!

GOOD! LMTO!!!

OOh hurry up and let it be 9pm!!!! heheheheheheh

Gen,
Yeah it was on This Morning, they were talking to their reporter 'in the jungle' and that's what he said. Unless it was all a big wind up?? Anyway, that's what he said. I have actually never watched this programme but I've decided I might give it a go this time around as everyone seems to like it so much!!
SM

I can't wait to see if he'll melt in that heat!! All that plastic in his face and body! Hehehe :cool:

What are we like eh? Minimins/X Factor/Celebrity obsessives like us! How do we manage to find the time to fit it all in? :eek: :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see if he'll melt in that heat!! All that plastic in his face and body! Hehehe :cool:

What are we like eh? Minimins/X Factor/Celebrity obsessives like us! How do we manage to find the time to fit it all in? :eek: :rolleyes:

It's the ONLY programme that puts me off food, darling!!

That says it all for me today! lol

I can't believe that he claims to be 48!!! :eek: :eek:

If he's 48, then i've just turned 21! I agree with Izzy, double it then add the first number you thought of!!! :D :D

Personally, I think a kangaroo's bum is far more attractive than this ALIEN!!!!

OOh - I'm not being very nice about him, am I?

Shame on me!

A better photo of the young stallion.

Thank God they didn't have kids. YUK.

Attachments

• yuk1.jpg
    yuk1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 96
Back