im a hippooo....

weemarie

crite...yesterday i said the flapjacks were rotten..today guess who swapped all her 7 vanilla milkshakes for flapjacks!!lol.only the peanut ones but the coconut ones are stil a no-go.jst thought id tell yas...!!

Still yet to try them............but you two ar tempting me, how big are they? lol x

Going to try a peanut flapjack tomorrow. Had a coconut one weeks ago and it was awful. Hope the peanut ones are better.

P.S. I know what you will say Chelly about the flapjacks!

They arent very big, but quite dry, so I love a hot black coffee with them, they are about 2.5 inches long, by about 2 inches wide..........lol

I tried a flapjack yesterday *Eughhh* :(. It tastes like how you think woodchip conti board would taste. :p

Well that has certainly put me off of ever trying them!!!!!!!

I tried a flapjack yesterday *Eughhh* :(. It tastes like how you think woodchip conti board would taste. :p
LOL!! Thats it!!
I got a bit of everything my first week so had two peanut & 2 coconut ones to endure. I just got my 2nd weeks quota and only got one peanut flapjack for 'emergency' moments when I can't have a shake.

I've grown to quite like the coconut ones - though I must say this weeks were new stock and a vast improvement on those I've had previous weeks. Although the old ones were in date (just) they were darker, dryer and didn't taste the same as the new ones.
I only tried a peanut one once and I didn't think it was going to stay down! I may try another this week though - tastes change, and they may be new stock too!!! x

I'm eager to try the flapjacks :) I've heard people say the chicken soup is horrid, but I am inclined to disagree! I think it's best just to try things for yourself :D

i had to try them 2ce to be honest.i gave them a go 1st and said "eugh never again" then i had a bit of an urge to get more because they werent to bad and they are also easier to eat at work rather than a shake!!!

Back