Im an exante newbie

flab-buster

Hi, im due to start exante tomorrow, i finally got my supplies today. (i stupidly ordered over easter forgetting the bank holidays) :rolleyes:

Im so excited but at the same time a little nervous :eek:

Does anyone have any tips to get me through the first few days?

Welcome!

I only started on Monday so i'm no expert, but i'd say make sure you drink lots of water 3-4lts a day and space out your packs.

Hope everything goes well!

Thanks for replying :) I have planned to space my packs out and see how i go. I dont eat breakfast too early usually but for some reason today i am starving - it must be the thought of starting a diet! haha

flab-buster said:
Thanks for replying :) I have planned to space my packs out and see how i go. I dont eat breakfast too early usually but for some reason today i am starving - it must be the thought of starting a diet! haha

Hiya :)

Well done for starting :) I'll be honest the first few days are hard but it's so worth it :)
Keep drinking and you'll be fine. I only drink sparkling water, it helps me feel full?? :) xx

Hi Ya

I have just started my second week yesterday and boy it's the hardest ever diet I have done. But must admit it has got easier as the days have passed. Sometimes hungry and like everyone says wrap up warm cause when ketosis kicks in, my you are cold. But keep reading cause it does spur you on. Good luck X

Thanks :) I have done atkins before which is a low carb diet and i found that i didnt feel hungry in the 2nd week onwards so im hoping i will be the same!

I have got myself some bottled water from Tesco, the strawberry one which has got to be better than plain water.

Good luck Chicken Licken, i hope you are doing as well as i feel that i am today :) x

Back