I'm at GOAL!!! Yippee

Well done Zoe, absolutely fab! Enjoy your champagne and your new skinny self!

omg well done that is truly fantastic. i bet you feel great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amazing what a fantastic achievement. Congratulations hun and enjoy the chanpagne. Hoping I will be joining you in those size 12's soon.

WOW! Well done

Thanks to everyone for your congrats. I am looking forward to Friday night and popping my bottle of champers with friends and family at the pub tomorrow xx.

congratulations!! that is excellent news!! keep us posted on how your maintenance comes along!! im really routing for youx x x x

thanks for inspiring me to keep going!! x x x

Morning Zoe... just spotted your thread what amazing news to read you have been such a star.!!:clap:

Just want to say enjoy the new Zoe foreverrrr now.!!

well done hun.x:)

Congratulations Zoe!

WOW that is great well done :D

Hi girls, had a fab time Friday night and enjoyed my champers. The good news is at my new size I am a light weight with drink and was as drunk as a skunk on 3 glasses lol.

Thanks once again for all your support. I will definately stick around as I would miss minimins too much and I am sure it will help with maintaning the new me to. I hope to be able to offer some support back to others like I have got whilst being on my journey to slimville to. Thanks girls xxxxxx.

well done zoe!! hope you are enjoying your loss to the full you look amazing... good luck with maintenance keep us posted on how we do! we all hope to be there with you soon!! xx

Congratulations and well done Zoe you look fantastic!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Seeing people at goal looking so amazing is exactly what spurs me on when I'm feeling the need to eat something I don't really need but seem to want. I always said that I could never be slim again and yet you've proven that you can do it. Excellent news - well done. You look fab xxx

Zoe!
I can't tell you what an inspiration you are to me. Congratulations - and I hope you enjoy every single moment of your new self!
hugs
Jill

Back