I'm back, and need to lose 2 more stone. I MUST I MUST.

No, LOL LMAO, I must say it's great to have you around during the day gem.

Thanks Jim - you might think a little differently after putting up with me in the summer hols x

I'm sure I won't love.

No Gem, lets be frank here, I've met you in person and I would say you're probably the least menacing person ever. Anything to add here Taz? :p xx

In fairness...if people saw my own diary heading they would have sussed where I was as it did say I was away ;)

So sorry Puggso - have not ventured over there yet. I'm guessing you had a great time. Music is fantastic isn't it - I'm off for a folk weekend this weekend and I totally lose myself in the music - can't get enough of it x

So sorry Puggso - have not ventured over there yet. I'm guessing you had a great time. Music is fantastic isn't it - I'm off for a folk weekend this weekend and I totally lose myself in the music - can't get enough of it x

Haha, it's ok..you aren't missing much in mine ;)

The music is right up my alley giving my own musical background. The first night was a folk-rock night and I didn't know this....it was absolutely superb! The rest of the nights were very good too!

Sounds brilliant. We are going down to Cornwall for a Folk Day on Saturday (travelling down tomorrow after work). It starts at mid-day and ends when we get kicked out of the pub around 1/1.30 am x

Hi guys - speaking as someone who has helped countless people lose, gain and maintain weight - you don't necessarily need to cut anything out.

As long as you monitor what goes in and the amount of exercise you do you can achieve your goals in no time. There are many commercial NUTRITION MONITOR devices out their but make sure you get one which is individual to you and also considers your exercise energy expenditure - excellent motivational tool!!!

:)
:spam:

Morning elle,

Taz, did the spam post get deleted?

Bam Bam Baaaaaaaaaam. I'm going to the Gordon-Ramsey's-F-Word-best-local-restaurant-winning Indian restaurant Lasan on Saturday night. Chris managed to get us a table. However, it's my friends wedding on Sunday so I plan on dancing it off as I'm well known for staying on the dancefloor all night. We'll seeeee. How are you all? x

Is that the one is St Paul's or the Hall green one elle? They are both great.

St Paul's Jim. You been then? Any recommendations. I don't plan on being TOO good... ;) x

*Wedding Dress Pics - for 24hrs only!!*

Hi folks,

not sure if I showed you yet but this is *probably* my wedding dress:) What do you think? This except in ivory. the second pic is a bit scary as the fitter was showing me how high my boobs could go lol, but I shan't have it like that. Hoping my boobs will be smaller so they'll tuck away neatly underneath the dress;) xx

Attachments

• 30788_537053116818_272700071_2084556_2754524_n.jpg
    30788_537053116818_272700071_2084556_2754524_n.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 135
  • 30788_537053181688_272700071_2084557_1967980_n.jpg
    30788_537053181688_272700071_2084557_1967980_n.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 138
Can't comment on the dress really, but you are one pretty girl elle.

omg an amazing dress! im off to indian on saturday to buy mine! i have two weeks out there to get it sorted. worried? nope i am not, sure it will be fine... famous last words from me i think

Haha, good luck preetone. I'm sure you'll find an incredible one. Don't forget - we want PHOTOS!!

Back