I'm back as need as much support as possible-please help

Shrimp

Gold Member
I am 4 years on and back where I started-how sad is that? I kept the weight off for 2 years but then had an injury and couldn't run this seems to have been where my focus went backwards - I now need to sort my life out and get the balance right..... let's do this!!

Up and dog walked - not eaten my normal breakfast of toast but put a bar and meal in my bag for later. Quick jump on the scales and not lost anything since Saturday but today is a new day

Laura

I am going to do my best to follow TS for a few days at least to give me a kick start. Well hopefully stick to it as long as I possibly can. Doing well on first day but is only my first day. Fingers crossed I can see a difference on the scales by the weekend.

I am also obsessed with steps and my Fitbit.

Thank you so much for commenting it tea helps

San

Laura

I am going to do my best to follow TS for a few days at least to give me a kick start. Well hopefully stick to it as long as I possibly can. Doing well on first day but is only my first day. Fingers crossed I can see a difference on the scales by the weekend.

I am also obsessed with steps and my Fitbit.

Thank you so much for commenting it tea helps

San

Hello!

You will see a difference by the weekend if you stick with it! For me 'getting in the zone' was the hard part. But i can honestly say after about 5 days i started to feel better than i have felt in a long while! You'll be fine.

Sending you positive vibes and well done for getting through day one!

Laura :)

Hello!

You will see a difference by the weekend if you stick with it! For me 'getting in the zone' was the hard part. But i can honestly say after about 5 days i started to feel better than i have felt in a long while! You'll be fine.

Sending you positive vibes and well done for getting through day one!

Laura :)
Thank you Laura - positive mental attitude

Day 1 went well 3 x meals and a latte (it had to be done) total 720 calories- 16609 steps, all in a good day but I did feel hungry in the late evening

Today day 2. So up and out dog walked, horse mucked out 5000 steps done. Bottle of water and half a bar consumed....now on my way to work.

Did jump on the scales and a few ounces down

Day 1 went well 3 x meals and a latte (it had to be done) total 720 calories- 16609 steps, all in a good day but I did feel hungry in the late evening

Today day 2. So up and out dog walked, horse mucked out 5000 steps done. Bottle of water and half a bar consumed....now on my way to work.

Did jump on the scales and a few ounces down

That's fab, how are you feeling? Have the headaches set in yet?

That's fab, how are you feeling? Have the headaches set in yet?
The headache haven't happened but I have had a couple of black coffees and kept hydrated.... thank you for asking but I am so hungry

How are you doing

Hey, I'm fine thanks.

Having a good day so far. Going to have my last shake of the day in a while.

Stick with it! Once you get the first 4-5 days out of the way you'll be fine!

Well that's day two finished. I hope there is a little more off when I jump on the scales in the morning.

My tummy does feel empty going to bed even though I have had a drink.

Steps have been ok today and I hit my step target when I walked the dog at 6.30 this evening.

Day 3 - and staying strong I did spot a biscuit in one of my shops today and I really wanted to eat it. But the most important thing is that I didn't!

I have had 2 x exante bars so far and I am about to have an exante curry... I have had them in the cupboard for months even maybe a year and I had forgotten how good they are!

I did have to have 2 x crackers when I first got home from work and I was so hungry.

Already hit 12k steps so would like to do a few more before bed

Day 4 - day off so I started with a 3 mile walk with the dog. Then had breakfast (eaten a bar) and just about to go and ride my horse.

Not sure how the rest of the day is going to pan out....thinking I must make the right choices

Thanks Laura it's just that on either a Saturday or Sunday I take my mum out for lunch. She doesn't get out much so always looks forward to it.

Been counting calories today as we did go out for lunch and upto 1250 so need to be careful. Dinner will need to be a clever choice :)

Hi Shrimp. Remember me? I'm back too - day 1 today. How's it going? I'm sure you'll do well and meet your goal again!

Where are you Shrimp?

Back