*I'M BACK + BIG UPDATE* - My Story (16st gone + pics!!)

Wow, just found this. You've done AMAZINGly well! It's stories like this that keep me motivated to lose weight, so thank you, and a MASSIVE well done! You look fantastic! :) xxx

Hi there,
I have just read your story and WOW, you are a big inspiration to us all!
I love the pics of what you are looking like now, its reality and something that a lot of us need to face...
I am also on a weight loss journey but have to take it easy as I am pregnant... I have lost 6lb in 3 weeks though so am happy that it is going in the right direction and I know its something that I can really tackle once the baby is here and safe in the world...
I am looking forward to following the rest of your journey and hope you carry on posting, I am sure you have a lot of followers as you are such an inspiration...

Thanks once again for posting everything!!

Like you I have a lot of weight to lose and reading your story gives me inspiration to continue on my journey. Well done, you have done fantastic and although you are being made to wait to finialize the end of your journey...omg.....you are brilliant :)

Amazing! You must be sooooo proud x

Like you I have a lot of weight to lose and reading your story gives me inspiration to continue on my journey. Well done, you have done fantastic and although you are being made to wait to finialize the end of your journey...omg.....you are brilliant :)

Amazing! You must be sooooo proud x

Thank you both so much :)

Well i've been back to the GP today and he is very happy with me :) - I have lost another 5+ pounds since i last saw him and i'm now 15st 5llb and he is referring me again for skin removal surgery.

He hopes it will go through ok this time but he also stressed he didn't want to get my hopes up as you never know with these things / the nhs funding issues. He is absolutely astonished by my achievement (his words) especially without any sort of surgical help i.e. gastric band. I've got to stick to the same plan and just try and stay where i am weight wise, if another few pounds come off then fine but he said don't actively try and lose weight anymore if that makes sense, he's happy at where i am and doesn't want me to keep pushing to lose weight as he thinks i don't need to lose more. (same advice he gave me last time)

I asked him about the worst case scenario of the PCT refusing and he said he would just have to explore the appeal avenues and push them all the way. It was nice to know he is 100% behind me and said he would help me in any way he can if this is the case.

I just have to play the waiting game now, it will probably be at least 4 weeks until i hear if i've even been accepted, and then who knows how long it will be after that (if successful) until i'm seen and operated on etc.

Cookie

Just wanted to add my congratulations to those already given.

What an absolutely wonderful and inspiring story! So glad I clicked on this thread.

WOW! AMAZING! First of all congratulations on your weight loss and well done, a huuuuge well done! And 2nd, thank you so much for sharing your story. I have alot to lose as well (11 stone) and find it hard to keep my motivation up over the past few years as it seems it'd take me forever to get there. You are an inspiration!

WOWWWWW!!! Your journey is awesome. You have lost more than i weighed when I first started Slimming World, thats amazing. Well done and keep it up

xxx

Wow great loss

WOW! AMAZING! First of all congratulations on your weight loss and well done, a huuuuge well done! And 2nd, thank you so much for sharing your story. I have alot to lose as well (11 stone) and find it hard to keep my motivation up over the past few years as it seems it'd take me forever to get there. You are an inspiration!

WOWWWWW!!! Your journey is awesome. You have lost more than i weighed when I first started Slimming World, thats amazing. Well done and keep it up

xxx

Thank you all so much :)

To Aimee, i'm sure you will get there with regards to motivation, i've said before patience is a big factor when trying to lose alot of weight. I'm at month 19-20 on my journey and the motivation has never gone away, but i've been lucky and have seen results / weight loss virtually every week (up until recently) and that definately keeps the motivation going. Keep with it and it will come good, believe me!!! :)

To Kristina88, i know it's pretty mad isn't it, a few friends have said "god you've lost more than i weigh" and that is just mind boggling :) - I don't know if you have read my follow on posts but i'm at the maintenance stage now (trying to keep to the same(ish) weight) whilst i'm waiting for an answer from the local PCT to having funding approved for skin removal surgery. It's torture waiting for answer to something that will have a really big impact on my life, but like with the whole weight loss journey i'm keeping patient and hoping for a good answer!!!

Thank you again

Cookie

You look amazing - congratulations! Really hope it's good news for you from the PCT, I cannot think of anyone who deserves funding more than you!
Sx

Cookie,

You truly are an inspiration! I hope you are successful this time in getting the skin removal. You really deserve it.

Fingers crossed for you.

Cookie, just read this thread and you are amazing!!! You've lost all that weight with sensible eating and exercise!! You should be extremely proud of yourself! I imagine you're parents are awfully proud! I feel ashamed I have to admit that I can't lose a stone or two with just cutting out the crap and exercise. It's quite simple in one respect yet it is extremely complicated as I know. That's what makes it even more admirable you have lost weight in the way you have sheer determination and hard work! Thank you for sharing your journey and you deserve tomgetnthe loose skin op on NHS because of your hard work.

congratulations you have done well xx

Congratulations, you did amazing! Well done and keep it up and thank you so much for sharing, its so inspirational. I'm only on day 6 myself so it helps to see these inspirational posts to keep going. x

Wow! What a loss. Well done you. You have climbed a huge mountain and you must really feel on top of the world.

The pics are great, you are an inspiration

Kelly
x

Back