I'm BACK for more slimming :-)

Great week so far, 100% yesterday and shake,bar and chicken breast today. And the best ever news is that I fitted into a pair of size 12 sainsburys Tu jeans :) I can't remember being a size 12 in the last 20 years!! They are stretch jeans but I am happy. Xx

Thats great news Susie! size 12 eh! I don't think I was that size even when I was 12!

Thanks girls, I put them on again tonight just to check I wasn't dreaming!! LOL! ;)

I am doing some days total TFR and other days having a very small evening meal based on low carb.
Yesterday I ate home made Salad Nicoise for dinner (Tuna, salad leaves,tomatoes, olives, anchovies, beans). Tonight I had half a sea bass fillet with some stir fry veg and some butternut squash. I think I shouldn't have had the BNS really, it must be high in carbs :confused: The rest of the day I have 2 Exante packs.

I jumped on the wii fit tonight and it said - 'you have lost 5lb since your last visit' and this was at the end of a day and its my TOTM, whereas before I weighed first thing in the morning. I think it was 2 weeks since I last went on it :D I love the wii fit lady :D

Out for dinner tomorrow night for a leaving do and to be honest I'm going to eat whatever there is as it is Spanish Tapas, hopefully lots of meat and fish, but I will be partaking in the alcofrol too :eek:

My hubby has fallen off the wagon a bit this week, he's had a few corporate things and a big meal out, but he's also worried as we have noticed that his usually very thick hair has gone very thin :eek: I think he may have been on LL for too long now - about 4 months, so he's having a meal day all the time. I wonder if it will thicken up again once he is eating normally? :confused:

Anyhow enough of my waffling, I think I will weigh in tomorrow morning as I did it last Friday as well :) See you tomorrow xx

Size 12? Go you - that's fantastic

xxx

Thanks girls :D Weighed in yesterday and lost another 2lb :D

Went a bit mad with the Tapas and wine last night, and have had an omelette and a very small portion of curry today (tea plate size) due to being out all day looking at uni's with my daughter, and getting stuck with no meals. Also felt very ill/hungover (!!) so wasn't my strongest.

Back on the programme tomorrow though, no fear :)

Last edited:
Well done on another 2lbs Susie. Hope you get on ok next week as well - it must be a stressful time for you if your daughter is getting ready to go to uni - does that mean its A level year? - my two are both past all that now, but I remember the stress levels in the house were kept fairly high most of the year!

yes owup it's her A2's this year and she'd doing Art, Graphic Design and History. It's really stressful as she has applied for both degree and foundation diploma in graphic design as some unis won't take you until you have done the foundation one year diploma.

Those that are interested have e mailed her, giving her just 2 weeks to get her portfolio ready and it needs quite a bit more work! so she is frantically trying to fill and finish her portfolio while attending classes and visiting unis!

I hope she gets into the degree in 2011 otherwise tuition fees may go from £3000 per year to £9000 per year in 2012!! :mad:

I've managed to never seriously cheat while doing Exante but tonight I had a home made lamb curry,home made potato and spinach curry with half a Nan bread and some rice :eek: ooops all the forbidden evil foods in one go!

This is after spending the day on a course with so many people saying how great I looked! :rolleyes: How stoooopid!

I had no intention of eating but when hubby phoned from work he was really down and stressed and said he was going to open a bottle of red, so I cooked the curry to go with it............!

Aaaah well tomorrow is a new day and all that! :sigh:

tomorrow is most definitely a new day and you have done so well so far. if you enjoyed the curry, then dont beat yourself up. just tomorrow go back to day 1 and be pedantic about drinking water and 'eating' shakes etc.

congrats on the amazing losses so far - nice and steady - and youve been on holiday!!

Woops! made my blip seem quite modest - although yours was wholesome home-cooked food (ok - fattening wholesome food!) - but I just ate junky biscuits & sweets.

As you said - tomorrow is another day - hope the red wine doesn't leave you with a headache!

OMG - the uni fees sound shocking. I was going to say how good foundation courses are cos my daughter did an Art foundation course and I was able to still get child benefit for her until she finished the year! But if the fees are going to jump up that much she will hopefully get on a full degree course straight away.

Good luck with it, and hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Thanks girls :) It was only one glass of red owup as we had a bottle between 3 of us ;)

The portions were way smaller than what I would normally eat and I feel so full! It's just bad that there were so many carbs in it! :eek: I did enjoy it very much though :eek::D

The good thing is I have had over 3 litres of water today so hopefully that will help flush the excess out! :eek:

I will be 100% for the next 2 days to make up for it before weigh in day on Saturday ;)

Another 2lb off!

Great news :D I lost another 2lb this week despite my lapse! I am now only 8lb off my target although may want to lose some more in the New Year depending on how I feel at that weight.

I am now 11 stones and 4lb and my target is 10 stones 10lbs but I think I'd like to be more like 10 stone 4lb. People keep telling me to stop dieting now though :confused: I don't know if it's because they don't want me to be slim, :jelous: or they seriously think I look gaunt :sigh:, or because they can't see what I see when my clothes come off! :eek:

I am currently doing Exante all day then generally have a low carb evening meal or just some sliced meat. I also still have a Graze packs each day as I want to make sure I am getting plenty of protein to support my muscle as Exante only has 50.7g of protein in it which is the minimum level. This is the link for Graze graze - nature delivered my kids also take them to college/work as healthy snacks as we don't buy crisps or biscuits any more :)

Hope everyone is OK, with luck and discipline I should be at my initial target by Christmas woop woop! :D

Susan x

Last edited:
Susie

That's fantastic news! You sound elated - and rightly so

Well done

xxx

I think they are worth it as some of the ingredients are quite expensive. But the best thing is that they are in pre packaged small portions. I know if I was to buy a big bag of nuts for dried fruit is eat way too much of it! you can have as few it as many boxes as u want and can cancel at any time. I used to eat crisps every day before I started getting them. You get 4 different things each time. You used to get fresh fruit in them but that's stopped for a while now.

Back