Im back on those scales after a worthwile hol!!

Course we'll keep you motivated *HUGS* Hope CD works out for you

You'll do it! We're all here as well love to push you on :).
xx

Thanks guys! Im still going fab strangly Im not struggling at all. I dont know what has game over me. Took all my measurements this morning and I must say I was absolutely gutted! But heigh ho out with the old in with the new! Roll on kinky anniversary night ha ha xx

Lol at kinky anniversary night! You go for it girl :D
xx

hahaha well I wonder how I got overweight if it burns off loads of cals cause I still find myself here on a diet :p !! I think Im ready for bed around now but I had a nap this afternoon for an hour and half which really didnt help. I am off work for 2 weeks with chicken pox and the days are going sooooo slow ha ha. I will have to set up my Nintendo Wii and get some exercise in while I can!! Im feeling slimmer already I cant wait for weigh in :-D xxx

Chicken pox you poor thing! Hope you're feeling better soon and have a great wi :)
xx

I feel great but just a little itchy ha ha And boredddd! Next weigh in is not until Wednesday morning! Booo! Im really looking forward to seeing the weight come back off tho! 3 weeks and Ill be on my way :) xx

Im still itching its gone worse :mad: he he better than sitting in workt ho I must day!!! Im raring and ready to go for a fresh day on my diet! yipee! im absolutely addicted to the banana shakes! yummy! I think Ill go have one now infact :p, and I must add my ketosis breath is kicking it!!! haha xxx

Wow, you sound so determind and fired up, good for you :D Keep it up, really looking forward to hearing how you get on.
xx

Im doing fab thanks! Feel skinnier already! he he! I was in bed last night tummy rumbling but I didnt think of food which was nice! Think I need to start getting some earlier nights hey. Weigh in is so far away.... Wednesday morning seems to be getting further away he he xx

Im so tired still......haha, I fell asleep with OH at 4pm and woke up at 8.....whops thats no good is it. It means Im up all bloody night and he works nights anyway so Ill be lonely :rolleyes: Got to keep myself occupied!!! Only just had my last shake, I think I can manage 5 hours before Ill start to crave he he xxx

Back