Im back on those scales after a worthwile hol!!

wow lighterlifer - you sound so positive and motivated!! It's putting in such a good mood!! :p

Strange, although your sick and on your first week of CD (which, from what i've seen - people usually find hard) you are still maintaining this attitude!! - Cant wait to see what you have lost! - hope your feeling better!

Hey guys, thatnks for the posts, Nikki Im sitting here giggling I didnr know I sounded so happy. I really am tho! This is the only time Im done a VLCD and not planned which food Im going to eat at the end of it! The difference is Im taking every day as it comes, 3 shakes and no need to plan so far ahead. Weigh day should give me an extra boost. Ill be content with 7lbs bearing in mind some will be water and I can lose 4 or 5 on my first week of a convenional diet!! Anywho a loss is a loss so Im sure I will be pleased :) Roll on Wednesday, whoop whoop!! xx

Hey guys, I got some bad news and good news. Bad news is I convined my mum to start CD with me and she has caved on what was her 4th day. Good news is it means I can have all her remainder packs and I can weigh in on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, which will be a full week for me! yay haha xx

Hey guys, I got some bad news and good news. Bad news is I convined my mum to start CD with me and she has caved on what was her 4th day. Good news is it means I can have all her remainder packs and I can weigh in on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, which will be a full week for me! yay haha xx

Aww bad news about your mum, it must be so hard. Good for you though with the packs and the Tuesday wi. Best of luck with it, look forward to hearing how you get on :).
xx

Good luck with your wi tomorrow... looking forward to hearing how you get on :)

Back