Im back!!! Sooner than I wanted to be though :(

aimeesmumy2007

Hey girls, in November I fell pregnant with what would have been our second baby but sadly suffered a missed miscarriage :cry: I decided to stop the diet and just eat as I please then was planning to come back in July after having the baby.

Well, im back earlier than I was expecting. I hope theres still familar faces on here :D

I just got on my scales and have put on 5lb since November, so not too bad I guess. Although ive been through a lot in the past few weeks so I suppose thats kept the weight down.

I will have to adjust my ticker and re-join you all if you'll have me back? :p

Hey aimeesmumy2007

Warm hugs :hug99: and sorry for your loss. Some of the familiar faces are still here and there are also lots of new friendly ones, all willing to give help and support.

:welcome: back x.

Awww I am so sorry to hear of your loss :-(

It's inspirational to see you back here honey - well done! Take time to get over the recent sadness ok? We're all here still - with new faces too.

Hugs to you...hope you're ok xx

Hey girls, in November I fell pregnant with what would have been our second baby but sadly suffered a missed miscarriage :cry: I decided to stop the diet and just eat as I please then was planning to come back in July after having the baby.

Well, im back earlier than I was expecting. I hope theres still familar faces on here :D

I just got on my scales and have put on 5lb since November, so not too bad I guess. Although ive been through a lot in the past few weeks so I suppose thats kept the weight down.

I will have to adjust my ticker and re-join you all if you'll have me back? :p

Even though i don't know you, I'm sorry you had to go through an expirience like that! I must say you sound positive about restarting so i wish you all the luck in the world!

Make sure you take it easy and take care hun!

P.s hmm i think we MIGHT let you back lol

Hey there Hun and welcome back.
I really am so sorry to read of your loss (Hugs).

Your news is very sad, I was sorry to hear that you went through that.

I hope that you will feel better day by day, and, despite the sad circumstances, it's nice to have you back xx

Hi and welcome back, Im a newbie but everyone has been really lovely, so its the right place for you to be for some support.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You sound quite positive which is really inspirational.

Good luck with your weight loss, im sure you'll lose it in no time, try not to put to much pressure on yourself, as you said, you've been through a lot

xx

Just wanted to say that I am also sorry for your loss. Well done on doing something positive 5lbs is not alot to worry about. Take good care of yourself and don't try to do too much at once. Big Hugs (((())))

Welcome back - although I am a newbie myself. So sorry that you have had a very difficult time and great on you for being so positive. Hope everything goes well for you.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your baby, mind yourself in this tough time.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. All the best for sticking to plan x

Back