im back with 18lbs to lose anyone in a similar situation?

jennymac

Helloooo Again!!
I had lost 7 stone and got down to a 10-12 dress size a year and a half ago on lipotrim and exante and have been fluctuating since.
I have put on 18lbs and crept up to a size 14. Not awful, as I was a size 22 before but I need to get to grips with it again and keep it off!
I am hoping that with regular excersise and sticking to exante for 5-6 weeks, i should be able to achieve this loss.
Anyone else in a similar boat?
jen :)

Dear Jenny
Not quite the same but similar. I lost six stone and weaned myself off Exante last November. I have gained three pounds which is pretty miraculous. Still a size 10/12 and feeling great.
I started on TS on Monday, so have completed day 5. I am surprised how quickly I have got back into it. Day one and two were a but tough but now I am fine. I hoping to do this for about four weeks, lose the three pounds gained and ideally say good bye to the last stone. I exercise regularly, swim 40 lengths - 1000 meters four times a week. This mornings sneaky weigh in shows that three pounds has gone already, so roll on the rest.
I am not sure if the guide of a stone a month works when you less to lose, but the only way is to try it.
You should be fine in about six weeks I think - it just works doesn't it?

So good luck to you

GSQ

hi , I am back too after a gain :/ I started on LT , then CD then exante ... lost 8 stone altogether , 6 stone very quickly in 5 months 100% , then been bitting and bobbing loosing some , gaining some .... I got down to 11 stone , then came off it and have gained 2 stone .. so back on now to get rid !!! Good luck :)

Well done for coming back and facing the problem before it gets any worse - a month or so on TS should see that weight right back down again ready for summer. I wish I'd been as brave as you when I regained after lipotrim. Good luck, use the forums as much as you can!

Similar experience but I have managed to put it all back on (and more).
Got down to 9st7lb a couple of summers ago and loved it so I'm determined to get back there before the summer arrives. Starting again tomorrow, doing TS first then planning on doing WS so I can up my exercise which I loved doing but have let slip over the last couple of months, tut tut.
See you all tomorrow......

I lost 4st 7lbs last year, and have put on 1st 7lbs since :eek:.....
I still had 1st 7lbs to get to goal before I gained....
So, although I have kept off 3st, I still have 3st to loose until I get to goal....
Heres hoping we all get a bit closer each day eh ?
:)

Back