• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back!!

Well holiday was absolutely amazing :D we all want to go back next year. Weather was the best we've ever had and I have a lovely healthy glow about me lol

So did I stick to Dukan......mmmmm for 4 days I did solidly, was so proud of myself but then I slipped. Didn't go mad like I have on prev hols, I did stick to yog for brekkie ( ferme fondants yum!! ) but then lunch and dinner was with family.
What done is done. Weighed in this morning and back onto it, showing a gain of 7.5 in 2.5 weeks so really not great. It is annoying though as I did expect a gain of maybe 3 lb, hubbie ate more than me ( he's also Dukaning ) and he gained 3.5 so why oh why did I double that??

Hey ho, onwards and downwards :)

Hope everyones well, have missed you peeps
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Welcome back Diamond. Are you straight back in the Dukan saddle? It's what I'd advise, and I bet you'll find half of those pesky pounds disappear in the first three days!

Good luck getting back in the zone!

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Welcome back holiday maker! Glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves. I agree with Joanne, get straight back on the wagon and you'll lose all the weight before you know it.

Welcome back Diamond. Are you straight back in the Dukan saddle? It's what I'd advise, and I bet you'll find half of those pesky pounds disappear in the first three days!

Good luck getting back in the zone!
Thanks and yes all fixed firmly on the saddle :)
Have made muffins for next 2 days, lunch has been homemade chargrilled chicken breast and turkey, with SF jelly and 0& Greek Yog. Dinner is chicken thighs and prawns, will probably make a mustard sauce as well :p

I've have decided to have a couple of PP days and then back onto PV/PP alternating.

Hope you well xx