Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm back!!!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by jocandoit, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jocandoit

jocandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    ...from my parents with a lb loss overthe weekend which I am extremely happy about!!!:):)

I calabrated my 30th Birthday on sunday, and had made the decision to allow myself a few glasses of wine and a small slice of cake so feel very relieved that I have managed to escape with a loss!

Feel very motivated right now, and extremely enthusiastic about how my weight is going to go down. I just know that this is the time I make myself proud and actually lose!!!!

I have done 3 PV days whilst away, just to make eating with family easier, so the next 3 days will be PP.

Onwards and downwards!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Well done you :D :clap:
    Jackie xx

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Well done you...

5. Dgirl

Dgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    That was a good result - well done!

6. jocandoit

jocandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I still can't believe I managed the weekend without giving in completely. My dad took us out for lunch on Monday and I stuck to steak and salad whilst my dad and sister tucked into a mixed grill with onion rings, chips etc and when they has cheesecake and chocolate fudge cake for pud......I had a black coffee!!! Am extremely proud of myself and delighted to have had a 5lb loss this week!!! Lost 2 before going away, 1 whilst away and 2 since I have been back.......I love Dukan!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.