im back

Hiya Paula,

you seem to be getting along grand. How're you feeling?

Hi Paula ... loved your menu sweetie!

xx

Hi guys thanks for all your support it really helps.I did nights last night 10 till 7am but i cant go to bed yet as im going to a staff meeting at 10 so im knackered.I might get weighed tommorrow im on night shift tonight 7pm till 7am so may stay up till 8.30 to get weighed or should i leave it till monday cause of having them bad days?

If tomorrows your weigh day Id stick with it. Weigh yourself when you get up, if youre not going to classes then you know where you are. Dont put it off :)

Yep i agree don't put it off especially if your not going to classes :) Good Luck!

well im knackered didnt get back from meeting till 12 then up at 5 so diary been a bit sad.

2 slices of eggs on toast 5
milk 2

cheese and ham toastie at meeting? 8

3 slices light p butter and toast 4

19 may have sommat at work as on 7 pm till 7amxx

just leavin mate will report back in half an hour,i cant stop to the meeting as ive just got in from nights,but down the road they have a class down the road with the same woman so i can go on monday to the talkx

Hey Paula, well done - that's 1lb off this week .

How are you getting on with the food diary hun.

Hi chick yeah ok

2 slices toast with l cow 2and half
milk 2

1 slice toast scrambled egg 5

ww veg lasagne leeks and carrots 3 and half
choc mouse 1

4 cans g and t 12

25 pointsxx

More than welcome hunni!

You are doing really well! Lets see if we can both have losses 3 weeks in a row eh?

xx

well i had 6 points over so i need to save some ,im out as well tonight for a drink so need to have low point stuff todayxx

Paula,

porrige with milk
soup, soup, a salad and more soup......
and maybe a few noodles if you're good.

Have a great night out tonight... have you planned what you're going to eat today?

Back