im back

Come on hunni ... we are all in this together. Please don't feel like that!

xx

thanks both of you i mean that ,ive felt like **** in meself the last couple of days,
I know when im in the right frame of mind im in control its just not looking at sommat and it talking to me saying Eat mexx

ok im gonna do this day by day .
Im gonna write my menus on here and i promise to tell the truth and im normally on 25 so im gonna have 21 so i save 4 then see what weigh in day brings on thursday.
Hopefully by doin this it will keep me acountable to you guysxx

oh Paula!
I was just about to suggest that - writing your food diary on here as Im finding it is really making me behave (well... that could be disputed :D) I think its a really good idea pet.

Please dont ever let me hear you say your a failure again. you are HUMAN. you would laugh your bum off if I told you how many times I have fallen off the wagon - thing is you get straight back on, when I did it, Id just give up for about 6 months and be another stone up. I think your admirable for admitting a bit of a hiccup and jumping straight back on the way you have.

Will be waiting to see your food diary daily and will have the pointy toe boots out. xxxx

Hey paula :)
hope your feeling better today ((HUGS))
its so easy to fall off the wagon and sooooo hard to get back on especially after Christmas or a holiday!
Lik Kirsty said draw a line under it and move on, theres no point beating yourself up over it!
Let us know how today goes xx

You go girl!!!!
We can do this we're all in the same boat at the end of the day

Yep we surly can paula and we will!! Minis will be full of super models by the summer :)

Paula, youve had a bad few days, draw a line under it and start again. Dont see this as the beginning of the end of your diet.

Working shifts really do make things harder, I can totally relate to that, with working shifts myself.

What you have to remember is this isnt a congratulations forum... its a support forum.... we're all here for the ups and the downs. Too many people make the mistake of disappearing when theyre having a bad time, when in fact they should do the opposite and be on all the more.

Have today as a fresh start, a new week & forget about last week.

We all know you can do it *HUGS*

thanks sandy your right.Well ive been good so here goes
2 slices toast with vegemite for breakie 3 points
2 slices toast with vegemite for lunch 3 points
lean cuisine with veg 6 points.
milk for day 2
2 tins g and t 6 points
20 points saved 5

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

great going hun x

thanks sandy your right.Well ive been good so here goes
2 slices toast with vegemite for breakie 3 points
2 slices toast with vegemite for lunch 3 points
lean cuisine with veg 6 points.
milk for day 2
2 tins g and t 6 points
20 points saved 5

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Well done for getting back on track Paula!

Vegemite!!! YUK!!! Sorry lol

Hows today going Paula?

How are you today love? Im back on the wagon - only just and hanging on by my finger nails! Weigh-in tomorrow eeek!!!

Ax

thanks for all your replys,i felt good for getting back on especially as i cooked everyone a roast dinner in the hostel and i had me lean cuisine.
My first few days of being good are crucial so heres to a good day.
I have got the docs in a couple of hours so im gonna walk there and back its about 1 hr 10 mins altogether so i will not use them points and hopefully get back on track xx

todays diary
breakfast
2 slices toast with low fat peanut butter 3
milk for the day 2

lunch
3 slices of toast and 3 eggs 7 and half
2 peachs and yog 2

tea
ww chicken fried rice and salad 5
apple and yog 2

21 points saved 4

YIPPEE;)

You are definitely rockin now! Your menu sounds like mine today - toast and more toast! When is your weigh-in?

Ax

Back