im back

morning guys im just about to go in an hour so i will sneak back on and let you know.It will be bad shorts are well tightx:cry:

Good luck paula :)

Well i am well chuffed and it has done me good stopping at the meeting.
I need to get myself back on track now so if im naughty i promise to tell you all so you can give me a good telling offxx

OH FORGOT TO SAY PUT ON 200G :eek:

200g is a titchy amount of weight. I don't even think its' 0.5lb. - just checked. I'm right It's 0.4lbs.... Paula love, don't even worry about that, one trip to the loo will sort that out.

Start afresh from now and you'll see a real difference next week.

(laughing my bum off here at Edel!!)

Paula! thats fantastic! that is nothing! - see there you go, all that worrying for nothing.

pmsl marie thats something i would do. so funny when you got to meetings and everyone is weeing before hand and blowing noses lol

paula hunny thats nothing but your on that wagon now and our "rolls" will roll lol

thanks guys,im still struggling converting lol.
Im on the right track and am gonna try me best.
Dont take them boots off guys just in casexx

I have nice pointy toe boots :D

How are doing so far today Paula?

Hi Paula

200g isn't much to gain hun .. you will have that off in no time.

There is a lady at my meeting who comes to weigh in every week in her shorts and vest top as thats what she was very first weighed in! Of course at this moment in time she has a huge winter coat over them!

xx

lol you'd look very strange in a winter coat in oz
im having a vision of you walkin along the beach in a wooly coat lol

ok
i wasnt goin to let you all know im a failure but i cant keep it from you all.I have been awful for a couple of days,im not making excuses but since starting shifts i seem to binge.Im tired and give in to bloody easy im feeling really low cause ive let myself down.
How can someone change so quickly before xmas i would not of cheated for anything and when i read peoples diarys especially sandys i feel a complete failure.
I havnt had the odd stuff i have eaten loads of cookies etc etc i dare not tell you.My plan is to start a fresh tommorrow :cry::cry::cry::cry:

draw a line under it hun xxx you are by no means a failure so ets stop that right now! Your'e human and under stress and stress maes most ppl lose control and give into addictions and food is an adiction for some me included. I feel i should eat when i'm happy, sad, excited, stressed. I have in the past used food to comfort an reward me.

Just take it hr by hr first hun xx

thanks kirsty , it took me a lot to confess as i feel im letting you all down.
Im loving my new job but its so stressful,i did nights last night and only managed to av 2 hours sleep today,the kids at the hostel were all asleep when i got there so that was good(at least i didnt get attacked last night)xx

PLEASE PAULA ... THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD WE COULD EVER THINK YOU ARE A FAILURE!

Hun its a few days blip. As Kirsty says draw a line under it. Fresh start TODAY! Come on hun pick yourself up!

xx

No no no no no!! You are NOT a failure, so you can stop that talk right now!

So you've had a few bad days - who hasn't. You've gone over your points and you feel pants - we've all done it. That absolutely does not make you a failure. You've come on here, posted about it, already planned to draw a line under it and start again tomorrow - a failure wouldn't have done any of those things.

Stop beating yourself up about it for a start, that wont change anything love - what's done is done, forget it, start over.

Don't make me get those butt kicking boots out!...because I will if you hear you beating up on yourself again misses! Heehee!

Look - make sure you have lots of 'good foods' in the house ready for tomorrow, and also make sure you have no 'bad foods' in the house (and that doesn't mean eat it all today - which is what I'd do, lol - it means throw it away). If you don't have high point food in the house, then you can't eat it can you.

You can do this, you're still down on your start weight (by a lot!) so just forget the last few days (it's done now, nothing you can do about it sweetie) and call tomorrow 'day 1'.

x x x
Thanks marie,i feel better for confessing lol.I hate it when this happens as it takes me a while to pull myself back and get on with it.
Its like i have 2 personalities with dieting a good person and a bad personxx

Back