im back

Hey Paula - good luck for your WI hon. If you don't start seeing a difference, you maybe should go back to your surgeon - it could be that the band is not tight enough?

Hi sugar - hope everything is going well and your feeling better??? x

thanks all of you,that made me feel better this morning,this site certainly cheers you up.Going for my weigh in in a bit so will let you all noxx

woohooooooooooo ........ well done! ....... Seeeeeeeeee what ya get for sticking at it ;)
well done hunny have a fabby day xxx

Oh Paula, I'm so pleased for you! Well done. Maybe you have the sort of metabolism that does a good loss followed by a small one then another good one etc.

awh deadly well done chic xx

Well done hun! Keep it up :D x

Hey hun, I am back!!!

How you doing chicken?
How you finding a diet love?

Well i went thou a mad stage at saying i was giving up but i have thought about it and said i will not give up, So i have now change my diet to core and hopefully this will help!

Message me soon love x

Hey Paula just thought id pop in and say ello :) ..
Hope your having a good weekend xx

Aww well done that's excellent news!!! yay!:D

thank you so much for the messages.Well i went to see an acupuncturist last week cause i suffer with psriosis and tiredness etc.Well he wouldnt do it as he said i have got gall stones.Hes put me on a liver detox to flush them out.I start this tom after my night shift tonight.Hope your all goodxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back