im back

Hi hunni

Firstly happy birthday to you daughter!!! Hope she had a lovely birthday.

Come on girl You have done sooooooo well don't spoil it now! Get that positive ead back on!

xx
Thanks sweet ,she had a lovely time.
Im gonna try and be good and save some points, if i cant i will def be goodxx

Hey Paula, we all do it sometimes, just get straight back on the wagon and don't write off the week because of one blip :) You can cut back your points for the rest of the week to make up for it if you want, or just carry on as normal :) You're doing great! Keep up the good work ;)
Thanks sweet:)

Paula,

Tubs' advice is right on the money - Don't worry too much about it. Just get back on the wagon. If you want a loss this week then cut back a few points. If you're not too worried about it then just stick to your points and put it down to experience. We all have our bad days and no-one says we should lose weight every week. We've all got worse trials coming up over the next 1 - 2 weeks.

Keep up the good work!

Edel.
Thanks hunx

Well diets okish,i have definatly found out one of my weaknesses i tend to pick when im tired.
Since startin work the last week ,ive found that out so need to keep an eye on that.
Im on 3 till 10pm today ,so have a good day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Hi ,havnt posted for a few days.Diets been okish i dont think ive gone too mad.Im off now till xmas ,were out tonight for a chinese its hubbys b day so goin for a walk in a minute down the beach.
Ive had 2 poached eggs on toast for breakie,yog and 2 peaches for lunch,bit cheesecake for b day then chinese and a couple of g and ts.

I find it really hard to count points when im out as it seems to send me of the track.
Gonna try and do an hours walk .
Catch ya laterxx

Be sure and have a peek at the Chinese meal points guide before you go :giggle:

well had a lovely chinese beef curry and fried rice and a slice of cake,gonna stick to points today and av a good hours walk down the beach.
Im glad im gettin weighed thursday in a way as it will pull me back cause were out xmas day and boxin day so im sure i will do some:cry: damagexx

glad you enjoyed your chinese Paula. It's not worth trying to lose weight unless you can treat yourself sometimes.

Have a great christmas. Chat after.

Back