im back

Well its here the summer holidays,hopein i can keep to my points and not go over through stress lol.
Managed to save 5 yesterday so got some extra for the weekend which is good as weekends are like a free for all:eek:

Well done this week Paula! I'm dreadful at the weekends too lol, trying to pull back a bit now though! Think you have the right idea though, save 'em up and spend them at the weekend :D

sounds like your having a ball have u completed on the house yet ??

well im off to bed again and its only 1.00pm as my daughter had a sleepover last nite with 3 friends and im knackered.
Were out to a barby at 4 so need tpo get some sleep.I actually start work monday so thats really great,even though im really nervous.
I have just eaten 2 rolls and hot chicken and stuffin and a milky bar:eek: im gonna count 3 each for the rolls and 6 for the chicken and stuffin and the choc was 2.
Why oh why do i eat stupid when im tired,i normally like to have low points all day sat cause of the barbys and alchohol:eek:

Paula, I think we're all the same when we're tired. I'll eat anything if I think it'll give me a bit more energy. Don't worry about it and try and make up for it later this week.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the good weather!

Edel.

hi edel ,thanks lovey ,its the first bit of bingein ive had since ive been here.
Tiredness is definatly a thing for me i.e quicknessxx

Well diets good,and i might get weighed tonite or might wait till thursday as its my daughters birthday today.
Ive just done my first days work in oz 7 till 3 in a childrens home and im knackered lolxx:eek:

yippee lost 1.2 kgx
Well chuffed it was my daughters birthday and we went for a chinese and i had a massive cream cake need to save some points xx

Thanks Sweet,im Gettin A Bit Nervous Bout Tonight As Im On A 12 Hr Night Shift And Never Done One Before So He He Will Let You Noxx

ive had the first binge since i started ww five weeks ago in oz.
We ahd a chinese last nite for my daughters birthday and i was really good.
Bought a take out back for my son and i ate it today,pork balls in batter and szuzan pork and a cream cake.
I dont know how many points that is and im panicking as ive done so wellx:cry:

Hi hunni

Firstly happy birthday to you daughter!!! Hope she had a lovely birthday.

Come on girl You have done sooooooo well don't spoil it now! Get that positive ead back on!

xx

Hey Paula, we all do it sometimes, just get straight back on the wagon and don't write off the week because of one blip :) You can cut back your points for the rest of the week to make up for it if you want, or just carry on as normal :) You're doing great! Keep up the good work ;)

Paula,

Tubs' advice is right on the money - Don't worry too much about it. Just get back on the wagon. If you want a loss this week then cut back a few points. If you're not too worried about it then just stick to your points and put it down to experience. We all have our bad days and no-one says we should lose weight every week. We've all got worse trials coming up over the next 1 - 2 weeks.

Keep up the good work!

Edel.

Back