im back

Well Done Missus!!!!!
You are steaming on ahead putting me to shame! How's life in sunny Oz. Its snowing here - its gorgeous, I love the snow. I hope its lasts until tommorrow so I can build a snowman with the kids.

Ax

Bless ya i love the snow too.Yeah oz is good i love the heat ,it takes a bit to get used to it without any aircon when your trying to sleep lol.
I did a night shift last night and feel totally knackered.Have a fab time building a snowman lolx

Well im gonna try and cut my points by a couple lol as im wondering whether last week will catch up with me as i thought i would put on loads.
Gonna go for a good hours walk today as well ha ha .
Have a good dayx

wELL THE FOOD SIDE WAS OKISH BUT I HAD TOO MANY GIN AND TONICS YESTERDAY,SO TODAY IM IN A PICKING MOOD SO NEED TO GIVE MYSELF A BLOODY SLAP.
I TEND TO HAVE HALF GOOD DAYS AND HALF BAD LOL:cry:

Your doing great, Paula!!! so jealous of your sun!!!!!!...

i'm jel too its sooooooooo cold here told and raining BAH!! stop picking lass, we have to do it this year, no more excuses!!

Whos got the biggest butt kicking boots cause i need them.
How can i loose the plot and not get the motivation back i had before xmas.
I need to do thisxx:cry:

Draw a line under it hun and move on, damage limitation. You know if you carry on in this mindset then it'll be another 7lbs or so on top of the weight now that you have to shift in a months time.

you poor little thing. Whats happening? make a list of pros and cons - write down all the reasons you want to loose weight beside all the reasons you want to sts and pin it on the fridge - it may get your motivation back.

Hope your ok pet.

Oh Paula I know exactly what you mean. Its day one for me and I feel much better (so far!). My class this morning really helped and I have made 0 point soup. It helps me just to think of today (one day at a time and all that) and just focus on what I can do now. I have got so used to bingeing at night so I expect tonight might be difficult but I might give a workout DVD a go or have a bath.

You can do it, we are in this together!

Ax

Thank you all so much,ive got my class in the morning so i will report back.I mgonna stay to the meetings again as this really helped me.I know ive put on my shorts are tight.Also why do we do it to ourselves as ive felt awful in myself since ive been cheating i dont feel as good or as self confident in fact i feel liks s..tx

How did your class go Paula, i always feel great leaving!
My leader said last nite... when u get on the scales its the end of a week and when u step off its the begining of a new one! I thought it was a great way of looking at it
Pick yourself up and start again its tuff but u can do it, you'v done really well so far!

Best of luck chuck xx

Come on Paula, you can do it. Most of us have had a gain over Christmas, but its a new year and a new start. We are all rooting for you !

Back