im back

well its weigh in night tommorrow night and im dreading it.I had some photos took last night while i was out and i looked like a fat effer.
I looked at myself and thought"why oh why do we do this 2 ourselves"
I always think i look thinner than i am ,how wrong am i .I also loose a chunk and think i look ok and loose the motivation to carry on and what happens the bloody lot and more goes on.:eek:

Aww, Paula. I'm sorry to see that you're not feeling the best. I have to say, I hate getting my photo taken too. I always end up looking much fatter than I thought I was. Even when I was at my lightest.

Please don't give up. You've been doing really well in the past couple of weeks. We can't be good all the time. Life just doesn't allow us to and we have to learn to deal with the highs and lows of weightloss along the way.

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

thanks lovey ,i must admit i did feel preety **** about it.To top it off hubby said i thought youd put some on argggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

well heres day one of getting that weight off.

breakfast 2 slices of toast with low fat peanut butter 3
lunch 3 slices toast 3 poached eggs and a yogurt 9and half
tea salmon and pasta lean cuisine with veggies 5 and half

7 left for treatsxx

You go girl! You are on your way! Im doing kick start - 22 pts and so I have 7.5 pts left for dinner and a treat tonight. Im hoping that this week will get me back to it after a disastrous month of bingeing. I have one stone on but on the positive side I have kept one stone off!

Ax

well yesterday was good

breakfast 3 slices of toast and 3 poached eggs 7 and half
milk 2

lunch 1 roll philly light with salad yog and a peach 5

tea ww veg lasagne with salad 3 and half

snack roll peanut butter light a peach and yog 5

saved 2 :D

well just got up after a long 12 hour night shift and my week has been ok.I managed to save to save 16 points since mon and i used them all yesterday but at least i dont feel too guilty lol.
Not doin much today gonna do an hours walk later and chill out.Im praying to get some of this weight off on monday at weigh in xx

Morning sweet cheeks!

Its sounds like you are doing amazingly well babes!

I will be waiting for your weigh in result tomorrow!

Good luck sweetie xxx

Hey hun, let us all no how your weigh goes!
Iv everything crossed for ya tho im sure you wont need it x

Well done :)
wats that in lbs?

Oh wow you go girl! You must be on top of the world right now
your doin something right, keep up the good work hun x

hi chick its about 5 pounds i think .Im well chuffed and ive saved 4 todayxx
:wow:brilliant - well done you :clap: What did you do different? Any tips?
xxxxxxx

Back