im back

Morning Paula,
I hope your feeling better today and much brighter,i no what some people can be like its really annoying,i no work does get me down sometimes 2. Good luck with your wi keep us posted xx

Hi Paula

Sorry to hear you are having a rough week. You did what you needed to do to support your kids so don't feel bad.

Look after yourself. Can you treat yourself to something pampering instead of sweets to de-stress? I like a bath and a book (and a BIG lock on the bathroom door) x

Morning paula .... ~hugs~ .. sounds like youve had a rough few days hun, Hope things are seeming a little better today though! you did what you had to do ... nothing wrong with that hun ...
xxxxx

thanks guys ,that really helped to get that off me chest.I do feel bit better today.Just gonna av a glass of wine before i go to bed lolx

Will be good to meet up with other people in the same situation as you and maybe get some ideas ? Hang in there. x

8 kilograms = 17.636981 pounds - wow - well done paula - am so so so jealous! x

Dont worry Paula - we all have weeks we sts - have u measured? Bet you've lost an inch or two.... :)

Hey Paula! ... please dont feel to disheartend your body has been through a lot ! ... and what with the stresses of last week its bound to catch up with you hun! xxx

Keep at it xxx

thanks guys,for all your replys.Im on night shift tonight so its nice to be able to catch up on everyones posts.xx

Don't worry Paula, it'll be a consolidating week - Lou's right, you've probably lost some inches instead.

Onwards and downwards for next week and enjoy catching up on the threads - steer clear of Jax's diary though, it's x-rated lol.

lol thanks for the warning :D.Well its 6.18 am and another night shift done and im knackered.Im off home in half hr so will catch up laterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well i am such a twat at times please help.
My friend at work who is a level 2 texted me last night complaining about 2 of the staff.Well i have just been told that they want me to do acting level 2 which is great ..............................................
well i had this fab joke sent me last night and went to forward it to 2 of the staff and............................................... i texted the bloody text that me mate sent me.It wasnt the 2 that was slagged off but do i tell the original friend that i forwarded her text accidently or do i take the wrap.Also one of the women i texted it to its her mate that was being slagged off.
Please help im frettingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

oh no what a nightmare
do you think the others ill blab ?
if so come clean now can you make out it was a joke some how and cos they didnt se ethe ret of the texts it has been taken out of context iyswim

Oh bum! Paula I assume you have texted the people you sent the wrong text to and told them you didn't mean to forward it?

Apart from that, I'd be inclined to lie low and hope it blows over, but then I've always been a coward.

You poor thing.

Back