im back !

You sound like youve had a busy few days vodaka! well done on the loss this week! .. Somtimes it takes along time to get back into the swing of things doesnt it especially when weve had a wobble! ..
Hope your ok hun have a great ww week xxx

Its going quite well thanks, should finish on the 3rd july officially but i have my trades test on the 23rd june to see if i can secure my place on my level 3. I have a few assessments left to go but i am cracking on nicely :D

You sound like a busy bee! Have a lovely weekend away X

glad to see you back hun and back on track,missed not reading ur diary!

Thanks guys

I have had a few lovely days in Gt yearmouth, ate more than i should of but it was such lovely food i did enjoy it lol. Got back on track today have just had a nice pasta bake for dinner loaded with a chicken thigh and loads of veggies and have a WW pudding for later

Have just been looking into my level 3 hairdressing and its going to be £1160 next year :eek::eek: its shocking, im still hoping to do it and my OH is being really supportive i only have a few more weeks until i finish my level 2 :party0016:

Well firstly WWWOOOOHOOOOOOOO i lost this week which i did not expect, i actually lost another 2.25lb and considering the stuff i ate last week i thought it had gone to pot but maybe as my OH pointed out we did have big lunches but i didnt finish them all and we ate well the rest of the time so im well pleased

Paula i would like to work in a salon i think for a while for the experience if nothing else, there is only so much experience you can gain at the college so i think a while in a salon would be great. Im also gonna get some liability insurance and start going mobile to peopel aswell once i have actually finished my level 2 and got my certificate to prove it. My friend has an apprenticeship for a week in the half term at In Style magazine but she is already a qualified make up artist aswell so they are getting her to do the fashion pages where you recreate a celebs look, i might like to work in that sort of area i havent decided yet. If i didnt have a family i would be signed up for the cruise ships by now lol

well done vicky with your good result your doing well,not long till your a hair dresser,i no how expensive it is hun not cheap at all

YAY well done !! ... youve had a great loss this week! send me some losing weight vibes will ya ;) hehe

They are on their way, i have had a nice lunch of ham salad and crusty rolls yuuuuuuuuuum and tonight i have Coley, new potatoes mixed with herbs and mixed salad. Thats a really low point dinner and im really looking forward to it.

WELL DONE ON YOUR LOSS CHICK.
yOU SOUND LIKE YOUVE GOT IT ALL PLANNED OUT WITH YOUR HAIRDRESSING.iT CAN DEFINATLY OPEN UP ALOT OF DOORS.i NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD END UP IN AUSTRALIA BECAUSE OF MY HAIRDRESSINGXX

Well had another good day today, went for a bike ride this afternoon with OH and the dog for about 45 minutes and i felt better for it.
Have got pasta, dolmio sauce with veggies mixed in and some homemade coleslaw for dinner with a nice salad. Im really looking forward to it actually but will make it in a bit or if i eat too early will be hungry again later.

Well today has been good, i have had SOOOO much exercise today. My OH is training for hopefully being in the london marathon and i rode along on my bike today ( about 6 miles at least ) it took us about 1 hour 15 minutes, then we had a bath and walked the dog for at least the same length of time again. I am so tired. We had a chicken and mushroom risotto tonight and it was yummy i did have garlic bread but i had some banked points and im sure i must have earnt a few bonus points in exercise today lol. I will be having my WW ice dessert in a minute and a really early night tonight i think lol

Im sure you must have burnt off some good points. This weather makes it so easy to excersise, IM dreading the winter and rain.

Lets hope so, im off to the gym now i have just updated my mp3 with a load of new songs so will go for an hours cardio lol

Have work this afternoon and then we are having stuffed peppers and potato wedges coated in chinese five spice for dinner ( YUMMMMMM )

Back