Im changing Cambridge vs Exante vs New Look comments please!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by purpleflower, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. purpleflower

purpleflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All
    Well after a lot of pondering and thinking Im pretty sure I am going to convert to a different plan with more food options.The thought of living on lipotrim and choc shakes for the next 8 weeks is a horrible thought really.I am reallly worried that I may slip up and therefore want to prevent that happening really

I think a change would get me a bit more interested in the whole thing again and maybe my weightloss may excel a bit who knows.

Anyway my thoughts are to change to
    a. Cambridge plan (meeting a local counsellor for chat tnite)
    b.Exante plan
    or c. New Look plan

I would love anyone who knows about these plans or has tried them etc to comment please.
    thanks

emma

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

I am on CD and its brill :) I do the SS+ plan which is 3 shakes or soaps or bars or porridge ( and they are nealry all amazingly yummy) and a 200 calorie meal .. and its great :)
    I think I would struggle with the others as you have to weigh yourself , and I think having to go and have someone weigh you , and discuss your progress helps motivation :)
    I also love the way that with CD you dont go from 3 shakes to full on eating when you get to goal .. there are loads of steps you work up to get you used to food again , and help you to get more control , i know when I was on LT that as soon as I tasted real food again I would be tempted to go mad as I found the LT shakes so nasty .....

Anyway , I vote for CD :)

4. purpleflower

purpleflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    how did you find your weightloss on change over?

5. determinator

determinator Banned

well my weight loss started to slow down on LT to about 3 lb a week and I would say on average its very similar on CD , although as I am doing SS+ you cant really compare . They are the same calories ( give or take 1 or 2 !!) and works exactlly the same way and on average CD has the same losses as LT

6. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i tried the exante shakes and really didn't like them.they smelt like wee to me!

7. purpleflower

purpleflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    compared to ltrim ones thats saying something!

8. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    haha!
    think i've just got used to thr lipotrim ones.21 choc shakes every day for 15 weeks.i missed them lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.