Im changing Cambridge vs Exante vs New Look comments please!

purpleflower

Hi All
Well after a lot of pondering and thinking Im pretty sure I am going to convert to a different plan with more food options.The thought of living on lipotrim and choc shakes for the next 8 weeks is a horrible thought really.I am reallly worried that I may slip up and therefore want to prevent that happening really

I think a change would get me a bit more interested in the whole thing again and maybe my weightloss may excel a bit who knows.

Anyway my thoughts are to change to
a. Cambridge plan (meeting a local counsellor for chat tnite)
b.Exante plan
or c. New Look plan

I would love anyone who knows about these plans or has tried them etc to comment please.
thanks

emma

I am on CD and its brill :) I do the SS+ plan which is 3 shakes or soaps or bars or porridge ( and they are nealry all amazingly yummy) and a 200 calorie meal .. and its great :)
I think I would struggle with the others as you have to weigh yourself , and I think having to go and have someone weigh you , and discuss your progress helps motivation :)
I also love the way that with CD you dont go from 3 shakes to full on eating when you get to goal .. there are loads of steps you work up to get you used to food again , and help you to get more control , i know when I was on LT that as soon as I tasted real food again I would be tempted to go mad as I found the LT shakes so nasty .....

Anyway , I vote for CD :)

how did you find your weightloss on change over?

well my weight loss started to slow down on LT to about 3 lb a week and I would say on average its very similar on CD , although as I am doing SS+ you cant really compare . They are the same calories ( give or take 1 or 2 !!) and works exactlly the same way and on average CD has the same losses as LT

i tried the exante shakes and really didn't like them.they smelt like wee to me!

compared to ltrim ones thats saying something!

haha!
think i've just got used to thr lipotrim ones.21 choc shakes every day for 15 weeks.i missed them lol x

Back