I'm coming baaaaack!! YAY!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

You may recall I had to quit CD a week and a half ago as it was making me ill with all the stress I was going through...

Well, I am pleased to announce the following:
- I HAVE HANDED IN MY DISSERTATION (whoop!) :bliss:
- I AM NOW BORED OF EATING (shocker) :eek:

And most importantly...
- I AM JOINING YOU ALL AGAIN ON SATURDAY (I have organised this big event for Friday so intend to enjoy it and then restart on Saturday 100%) :bliss:

One thing I have decided is that eating does not make life more interesting! Nor does it make me feel better when I'm down. However, sometimes it is necessary to eat, and why not enjoy it when you do... that doesnt mean you have to eat c**p, rather sometimes the tastiest food is the fresh and healthy stuff. For example I was so hungover this morning (after we handed our dissertations in yesterday we partied big style) and instead of succumbing to a bacon sarnie I enjoyed a fresh tropical fruit pack from uni which had yummy pineapple, melon, watermelon, oranges and stuff in, and was deeeelish!!

Well enough of my ramblings. The point is I AM COMING BACK!! And I can't wait!!

Love you all! xxxx

Last edited:
Welcome back hun, glad your stresses are over!

Enjoy your last night of "freedom". I presume you mean next Friday for the big night out not tonight? Have a great week!

Glad your back and so full of enthusiasm:D :D :D

Enjoy your partying:party0016: :party0016: :party0016: :party0016:

Tracey
x

welcome back, and have fun!! I know just what you mean about healthy food, I took DD to tescos today and we decided to go in the cafe, well, everything came with chips, even the pasta!!! So I didnt have anything, came home and had a salad, mmmmmm!

hey hun

am soo glad ya back :) and i am really glad u managed to get everything sorted out first, i look forward to our 2 pint challenge hah

lots of love xxx

:) awwww thanks all! I'm so excited bout Saturday! I have decided to SS for 2 weeks, then do 1000 plan for 2 weeks while exams are on, then its back to SS til goal! Whoop!! xxx

Welcome back hunni !

glad you got your dissertation sorted....that must be a huge relief !

love

Debz
xx

Back