Im getting a treamill :))

size102b

Banned
Im happy Im getting my longed for treadmill :rolleyes:
Its second hand the lady used it 2-3 times so vgc.....one bg problem I havent told my OH and he will need to pick it up for me along with the 'you had one before' lecture :sigh:
Oh well heres to my new exercise plan :)
x

nice one i have treadmill i try and go on every night

Ive had 2 thats why he will go :eek::mad: haha

I got rid of them due to keep moving house ......
I want to do mine 7am each morning,well done you :)x

Good luck with your exercise routine it sounds like a good plan!

i have a treadmill and use it alot i like seeing how many calories im burning :)

i really want one but no room for it :(

Same here becca! I use the one at work to do the c25k and i love it! :giggle: go on it 3 times a week because my body still needs a rest!

i have a treadmill and use it alot i like seeing how many calories im burning :)

Yes I love them thats all I do at they gym when I go and weights...:)

i really want one but no room for it :(

I havent really got room so Im putting it in the lean-too and putting my dining table in my eldest daughters room,its a tiny one (table).....I cant afford the gym and know when I used a treadmill with ww before it helped me lose weight.
You can buy smaller ones in Argos :)

xx

mine folds up and goes under the bed :) pretty heavy to get out and under again but i count that as my weights :)

mine folds up and goes under the bed :) pretty heavy to get out and under again but i count that as my weights :)

:rotflmao: thats funny,how high is your bed? Ive a sledge bed cant get anything under it ,I didnt get the chance to tell my OH my little girl did
''mummys gettinga running machine''
''oh no shes not''
'' she is it is upto her you know 'tut' ''
shes 5 lol :rolleyes:
x

lol sounds funny.... my bed is normal height but i have a lot of room either side of the bed so i can slide it under :)

Aww bless her :giggle: typical man response thoug but whenever they want something they will never ever use they moan!

lol kids are soooo funny

I was sitting on laptop the other day with O/H debit card ordering holiday clothes.

My daughter shes 3 askes what you doing mommy i sang im spending all the money SPEND SPEND SPEND all daddys money so as soon as my O/H comes throught the door my Daughter sings spending all the money SPEND SPEND SPEND daddys money he didnt even ask me just looked at internet banking lol

How you getting on with useing treadmill?

I really need to get back on mine

Ive had chest infection and just finished 7day course of antibiotics but it still aint shifted it properly i can still feel my chest hurt so im abit scared to get on :confused::confused:

Keep up the hard work it will get easier

Oh dear I hope it oes ,I have had lots of chest infections,mine started when I gave up smoking 15 years ago.
Yep dont go doing it whilst you are ill get weel first.
I always get a pain in my right leg on the treadmill even after warm up I did in the gym last year? Which then hurts.........As you say it should get better as I do it more :eek:
Get well soon xx

When i have a cold or chest in fection i have to use inhalers im ok when i dont have a cold or anything but this time it just wont shift its driveing me mad.

My right leg hurts too how weirds that its like bad cramp?

Ahh poor you I had strep throat last easter I couldnt even swallow my own salvia and was scared.
Maybe go back to the docs half the time antibiotics are strong enough dependant on you.

Yes its ok then after 10 minutes it really hurts exactly like bad cramp? spooky pity it wasnt your left leg we could of teamed up lol
x

Back