I'm going to Paris next weekend!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
I'm sooooo excited - it's not with OH, but with my best mate (one of my bridesmaids) and it really is a last minute, spontaneous thing and I can't wait! Anyone been and have any hotel recommendations mon amie?? xxx

wow lucky you.

im so jealous, its a amzing place esp at night time i felt.paris comes alive then.

we have stayed there a few times but would not really recommened the hotels we stayed at. nothing wrong with them just felt they could have been located better.

soak up the paris culture and dont forget loads of photos please. enjoy :D

ps i wanna go to paris now, can i come with ya ;)

Have just come back from Paris. Was there for my 25th wedding anniversary. It was absolutely fabulous. We stayed at Cosy,s Residence on Rue Cadet. It was fantastic and would recommend it to anyone. It is an actual apartment and not a hotel room. Booked it through Octupus Travel and got cashback of 10% through the topcashback site. Would go back to Paris in a heartbeat. You lucky girl.

no recommendations but have a fab girly time :)

How fab DD, have a fantastic time. I have never been to Paris as my OH hates France (he used to work there) so I am so envious. Enjoy!

I'm sooooo excited - it's not with OH, but with my best mate (one of my bridesmaids) and it really is a last minute, spontaneous thing and I can't wait! Anyone been and have any hotel recommendations mon amie?? xxx

id recommend hotel berne opera, rue de berne. i stayed there on a college trip, its quite small and quiet, boutiquey kind of hotel and in a perfect location for most of the sights xx

http://www.hotel-berne-opera-paris.federal-hotel.com/page_en_1.html

We camped when we went to Paris. Its such an amazing city, I would do anything to go back there or even live there! OMG you have to try frogs legs and snails, they are a little expensive but are a must if going to Paris. Oh oh oh and you have to buy a nutella crepe from a little shop just outside the Effel Tower. Dont buy the food inside the Effle Tower complex itself as it's bloody expensive and not worth it at all.

Back