IM GUTTED !!!! BOO HOO

sonkie

Gold Member
WELL JUST COME BACK FROM WEIGH IN AND FEEL LIKE RAIDING THE CUPBOARDS I TELL YOU, I HAVE LOST 1LB (1 MEASLY BLOODY POUND) WHY ?

I HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD THIS WEEK, DRINKING MORE WATER AND EXERCISING (GENTLY MIGHT I ADD)

WELL DH COOKING KIDS BURGERS AND CHIPS (SMELLS GORGEOUS AS THEY HAVNT HAD CHIPS FOR AGES)

I COULD QUITE EASILY EAT A PLATE FULL MYSELF, BUT IM HOLDING BACK AND COME TO MY LIFELINE TO HAVE A MOAN.

:(

Hun - don't worry - it happens to most of us at one time or another.

It's horrid and unfair but so are our bodies for not being slim and lovely no matter what we eat!

Stick to the plan 100% and the weight WILL come off - I promise you!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Issy is totally right, Sonkie.....also increase your water slightly as well as you may have water retention going on and the best way to get that moving is to flush it through with even more water!

Just stick to the plan and it will work out...body chemistry is a funny thing, sometimes there is no rhyme or reason!

xx

Hold on in there Sonkie: if you've stuck 100% to the diet then you WILL have lost more than 1lb of fat this week. A lot of the 'deception' on the scales will be down to the amount of water we drink and retain on a VLCD.

Imagine this ...... you are standing there holding an armful of lard weighing 4lb. Now weigh yourself.

Now, put the lard down and pick up 2 x 2 litre bottles of water weighing 3lb. Now weigh yourself again.

OMG you've only lost 1lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But how much FAT have you lost???

We have to get away from thinking in terms of only 'weight' loss and think of FAT loss. You are losing fat - every day, every week on this diet. Sometimes the numbers won't look so impressive on the scales because of the water issue but the fat loss is still going on.

You're doing great! Don't give in to the chatterboxes - they lie!! ;)

Isobel,Diva and Debbie, thank you so much for your replies, its true we do get caught up with the numbers. Debbie you talked a lot of sense I realise now that we will have our small losses but its true, I was desperate for the loo .......lol.

I hated those weeks of just a pound loss, but stay strong and you'll get a corker of a loss next week. What a fab Xmas pressie that will be.

Dizzy x

Keep up the good work Sonkie, you're doing so well & it will show on the scales sooner or later. As has been said our bodies can be very mean and not play by the rules, but you know you will lose weight if you continue to stick to the plan.

Don't give in & pig-out now, just keep on the straight & narrow.

Big ((((hug))))
xx

heya sonkie. u r doing fab mate and 1lb is a lot!!! a pound of fat is no small amount! if u wanna get out of the house, come round and see me. im home and bored lol.

xxxx

Back