I'm having such a BAD day

Dunders

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Really don't know what's wrong!
Feel very negative about everything, like my whole life since 4 January has been about nothing but LT. Heading towards the weekend again and is all I can think is "yet another weekend of shakes/soups"!!!!!!
Have been at my desk actually crying this morning, just feel so down!!

aww hun i really feel for you but look how far you have come.uv dun so well.just keep in mind this diets just a few months out of ur life and how good u will feel when uv got 2 goal. keep ur chin up darlin

Bless you, I know exactly how you feel - I got to that point about a month ago and stopped. Whilst I haven't put any weight on I am a little cross with myself that I could be at goal by now.

Stick with it hun, its so much harder to restart when you have a break.

Good luck xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear you're finding it tough going. You've been on it a long time now and you're doing so well that you should feel really proud of yourself and your will power.

I would say it's not worth your mental health though. Would you consider going onto CD instead - just for a change of pace and to be able to chew something?

Don't really know anything about CD, is it more expensive?

Sorry I don't know anything about CD myself, but just wanted to say well done on your loses so far you are a huge inspiration to a newbie LT'er like me. Really hope you can get through this and feel more positive very soon!! Sending you positive vibes :vibes:
xxx

Might be slightly more expensive...

They do have more of a selection and you can step up and down the plans, the taste of the vanilla, strawberry and chocolate are very similar to LT ones, their bars are very nice...perhaps a bit too nice I found.

The weight loss is the same as Lipotrim.

The price may vary as consultants are free to charge what they like but here is a sample.

shakes/soups/porridge are £1.70 each and the tetras and bars cost £1.95 each.

Milkshakes 10 flavours

Chocolate (also in lactose free)
Chocolate Orange (lactose free)
Chocolate Mint
Butterscotch
Toffee and Walnut
Cappuccino
Vanilla (also in lactose free)
Strawberry
Banana
Fruits of the Forest
Soups 6 flavours

Chicken and Mushroom
Mushroom (lactose free)
Vegetable
Spicy Tomato

Oriental Chilli
Broccoli and Cheese (Discontinued however some CDCs have stock)
Leek and Potato (lactose free)
Bars 6 flavours
Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc
Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate
Ready made cartons come in three flavours
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss
Strawberry Silk
Porridge (Original)
Porridge (Apple and Cinnamon)
Water flavours 3 flavours
Summer Berries
Sunshine Orange
Savoury Vegetable
Mousse mix
Fibre 89
Ketostix
Cambridge Inspiration Magazine (quarterly)
Cambridge Shakers
Cambridge Whisks

Thanks for the info Mini, the flavours sound almost too good to be true!
Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow, but thank you everyone for your kind words and support, I REALLY appreciate it.

My mouth's watering just reading that list!

I know it is very tempting...it is a good option for those who have gone off the Lipotrim variety as you just might well find some flavours on CD that can keep you going on your diet.

It is all a matter of choice and knowing you do have other options.

I remember feeling the same a few weeks in, I set myself something to do at the weekend as I thought I would likely fail and it worked. Just hang in there cos tommorow you may feel differently.

Bless you dunders, I hope you are ok. You must be near your goal weight as you have done amazing. You should be so proud of how far you have come.

Hi Dunders,
These days come and go, I would just like to tell you something, today I was walking past McDonalds and they had this new burger on a poster in the window, I stopped and just looked at it for about one full minute, looking at the lettuce, the bun, the cheese and the burger. I REALLY wanted it. But then I imagine it with sick all over it and dog poo next to it. It sounds really really mad but this little strategy has helped me not break LT. I am on it less time than u, only a mere month so I don't know if this works for u. Its just a suggestion. Also my clothes are all so loose now that it really keeps me going. I think you should splash out and buy yourself something you love...like a good DVD, book or a nice candle or if your budget can stretch a massage...I know people always say this but it really does work. You have come so far and you should be SO proud of yourself, you have done AMAZINGLY. Its a diet that will only last so long, there will be so many other weekends were you will feel more comfortable, in control, sexier ;-) and most importantly, healthier. Good luck, you CAN do it

hey hun...i hope everybodies positive words are helping you..look how far you have come..you re doing so well...it may seem that your life has just all been lt but at least you know your life when you get off will be so much better and you will feel so much better when you get there.. you will get there,,youre such an inspiration to us,,and espec me...keep it up girly...every rain cloud and rainy day is followed by a sunny one.... remember all the green marbles in one jar for all the completed days...the jars nearly full...chin up babes..xxxx

Aww hun hugs! I know what you mean. It does feel like LT consumes every minute of your day I've been having some poo days lately feeling really low. I think there is a lot to be said for venturing into unknown territory too. Don't know about you but I'm heading for a size I haven't been since I was 16!! That is over 20 years ago so its very scary. I should be elated (sometimes I am) but I keep worrying about if I suddenly put it all back on and have to start all over again. Silly really as I should be feeling positive thoughts not negative ones!!

You've done amazingly well so far. And I'm sure you will get to your goal. xxx

Dunders, everyone has rough patches at different times. I've had a few of them too and it can be tough. If you can take the shakes, stay with LT. You are well on the way to goal and just need to stay strong.
Changing at this stage could be a slippery slpe for you.
Be nice to yourself in other ways to make up for the lack of food based activities.
You are doing so well, don't let this break your fab resolve to get to a new you!!!! Take care, pet.

Dunders, hang in there, girl...
I'm on wk 5 now, but in the first 2 weeks I was trawling the forum for help and inspiration. Your posts wer so entertaining, witty, funny, honest and especially inspiring.
Without you and some other regular posters I would never have made it to the 3rd weigh-in.
Now I can see in longer stretches and am not constantly thinking about this week and next week. All because the results you and others have achieved would have seemed impossible to me at the start.
Be comforted, and a good night's sleep should help you to get back into 'winner' mode tomorrow.

Thank you everyone!
I'm glad to say I'm feeling a little better now and more positive. Hardly any thoughts of food today :)
Very glad I didn't crumble the other day, I would have been devastated after coming this far!

Day 3 can be a difficult day but you have done very well to get this far so you should be proud of yourself.

Hopefully you will go into ketosis tomorrow and that should help.

I find if you can visualise yourself slim it helps and to do this I play with My Virtual Model...I dress her up, make her fat and slim and change her hair colour and hair style...

My Virtual Model Community - Be the next top model and show your friends your fashion sense

Click on the link above and it will take you there.

Back