I'm home!!

jaylou

Gold Member
Morning girls,
Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi, I'm back :p Missed you all!

Had a wonderful week, some lovely sunshine and some fabulous cream teas - every day :D

Back on track now, not really looking forward to WI tomorrow but I've enjoyed every mouthful of the pounds I know I've put on. Time to fill out my diary and catch up with you lovely lot :)

welcome back. Glad you had a lovely holiday, good luck for WI, those cream teas are just gorgeous aren't they:)

Nice to see you back hun! Glad you had a good time too!

Don't worry about WI - you deserved a good break from it all :)

Woohoo for catching up xoxox

Hello Jaylou, it's nice to have you back safe and sound, we missed you, so glad you had a good holiday. X

Hi Jaylou,

Welcome home! Glad you had a good hols. Was it Cornwall you went to? That's my neck of the woods!

xx

Thanks everyone, yep Julia, we were not too far from Looe. Went to Looe, Polperro, St Ives, Eden, Padstow to name a few!! Busy week :)

That's so funny! I live on the North coast, but I went away for the night on Fri for our anniversary and we stayed in Looe. Then we visited Polperro on the Saturday. I loved it there!

Glad you're back Hun...I've had a week off plan too and gained 2lbs this week...stuck at home with Daughter and Hubby with swine flu (just Hubby that is!)...ready to climb the walls by Friday and I am just so glad to be back at work today!!
Have planned an hour at the gym this evening to try and put somethings right!

It sounds as if you had a fabulous time!!

xxxxx

Oooh don't talk to me you, you, clotted cream muncher!!! :p

Nice to have you back. Glad you've enjoyed it...and that's why you've been at target for such a long time, because you know how to enjoy yourself on hols and then rein yourself in again! Bet the damage isn't too bad.

I have mostly been eating mini muffins and chocolate fingers! Grr!

Hi Jaylou, welcome back! I put on 4 lb on my 2 week holiday and lost 2 1/2 lb the first week after, so not too bad. Like you, I got straight back onto plan the minute I arrived home.

Back