• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm home!!

Morning girls,
Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi, I'm back :p Missed you all!

Had a wonderful week, some lovely sunshine and some fabulous cream teas - every day :D

Back on track now, not really looking forward to WI tomorrow but I've enjoyed every mouthful of the pounds I know I've put on. Time to fill out my diary and catch up with you lovely lot :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I will succeed!!!
Nice to see you back hun! Glad you had a good time too!

Don't worry about WI - you deserved a good break from it all :)

Woohoo for catching up xoxox

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Glad you had a great holiday! Welcome back. A few lbs extra is worth it for a great week away so don't worry about WI. You'll be back on track in no time.xx

That's so funny! I live on the North coast, but I went away for the night on Fri for our anniversary and we stayed in Looe. Then we visited Polperro on the Saturday. I loved it there!

Glad you're back Hun...I've had a week off plan too and gained 2lbs this week...stuck at home with Daughter and Hubby with swine flu (just Hubby that is!)...ready to climb the walls by Friday and I am just so glad to be back at work today!!
Have planned an hour at the gym this evening to try and put somethings right!

It sounds as if you had a fabulous time!!

xxxxx

Oooh don't talk to me you, you, clotted cream muncher!!! :p

Nice to have you back. Glad you've enjoyed it...and that's why you've been at target for such a long time, because you know how to enjoy yourself on hols and then rein yourself in again! Bet the damage isn't too bad.

I have mostly been eating mini muffins and chocolate fingers! Grr!

Hi Jaylou, welcome back! I put on 4 lb on my 2 week holiday and lost 2 1/2 lb the first week after, so not too bad. Like you, I got straight back onto plan the minute I arrived home.