Total Solution I'm liking Exante!

LaydeeBug

Hi ~ I did LL in 2009 and lost 6 stones. I now want to lose 3 stones again ~ 2 that I gained + 1. ( I've ummed and ahhed over summer but wasn't ready).

I think the fact that Christmas is coming & we are staying in a nice hotel with my other half's family over that period, and the fact I am going abroad to see my parents at the end of November has given me the shove I needed.

Today is Day 12 for me and I haven't strayed. I don't like sweet things in general so am on 2 soups & 1 bar per day. I love the bars and I really like the soups. I have lost 15lbs.

I went for Exante this time, rather than LL as 1. My brilliant LLC left 2 yrs ago and 2. It costs me £25 a week. I have been reading through my posts from 2009 and it was great to travel on the journey with my "then" self, when everything was new. I have the tools that I learned from my LL counselling, so I thought I would come back as the support was great on Minimins.

I wonder if any old friends are out there? And hope to meet some new ones :)

Hi ladydeebugg x

i too did lighter life in 2009 lost just under 4 stone and have gained nearly all back
Played about with bumper pack from exante for couple of weeks but now hopefully on the straight an narrow :-0
This site has helped me so so much and I'm now on day 5
your weightloss so far is brill !
We can do this
good luck on your journey

Nice to hear you are on the same journey Janice ~ let's see how we get on. :)

Thanks

its weird how you can sail thru the day no probs then BAM food food food thoughts go thru your mind :-0
day 6 weigh in tomorrow , bring it on :)
All the best today n take care xx

I know from last time that when I can't have food, I turn into a "feeder"! I go over & above my usual cooking skills...take out all the cook books and make my OH different meals. Then I sit & watch him eat while I have a soup....when he's done, I imagine the calories he's eaten and how many I haven't! Strange behaviour, but it's how i cope. I diet and he puts on weight haha ;)

Ha ha I did that the last time , i cooked so many different meals for OH , although that soon stopped wen packs finished lol
ive not as yet cooked anything wonderful this time though , still fighting thru first week :)

So, how is your first week going Janice?
I think I'm on Day 15 today....yes, just counted. Still get the "mental" hunger when I smell certain smells, or if OH is eating something I really like. But I always think, by the time I'm in bed, that's another day over and the weight is coming off.
I remember from LL too that a lot of hunger is actually thirst, so there are bottles of water by my bed, in the fridge, in the car etc. If I get a bit "hungry" I have a few gulps. I drink sparkling water as it helps to make me feel full. It's amazing how it curbs the feeling of wanting food. I also drink Bouillon if I need something in between. It has the same ingredients as the LL sachets of that drink I used to have, but a fraction of the cost. I was told on here that I can have 2 small drinks a day, but i rarely have 2. Nice to know I can if i need to though. I don't drink tea or coffee so don't need caffeine or miss a milky drink. I do like peppermint tea, so that's always a good option ( especially for ketosis breath! ;) ).
Hope you are staying strong & doing fine :)

Wer doin good :)

Weekly weigh in today and my first weeks given me 13lb loss !! I know it's all water but it's sure making me stick to this plan x the packs are giving me the heeve :( not a good sign
need to stick at it but coz it works , simples ! Lol
a was never much of a tea / coffee drinker before but on this plan I'm hitting the tea bags big time

Hope ur havin a brilliant day x

big big hugs

I'm sorry you don't like the packs :(

I suppose everyone makes them differently ~ I personally hate the soups thick & rich. I put them in the blender with 800mg of water and a few splashes of Tabasco sauce. I find them easy to drink with much more water, and definitely more filling. The bars, I really like. I don't like the sweet flavours at all.
Had a rough couple of days...banging head, shivers, sweating...my skin feels so tender, so I'm guessing I've got a flu bug. My friend is a pharmacist so had to ask her advice with being on Exante. I've been taking paracetamol & Ibuprofen but it's not helping at all. So, OH has gone to get me some Night Nurse. Obviously, it's not allowed on the diet, but I'm so poorly I don't care for one night if it helps.
It will prob kick me out of Ketosis, but I can get past that. Not got an appetite anyway :(
Hope you're doing ok & having a nice weekend :) x

Wer doin good :)

Weekly weigh in today and my first weeks given me 13lb loss !! I know it's all water but it's sure making me stick to this plan x the packs are giving me the heeve :( not a good sign
need to stick at it but coz it works , simples ! Lol
a was never much of a tea / coffee drinker before but on this plan I'm hitting the tea bags big time

Hope ur havin a brilliant day x

big big hugs

Well done on the loss by the way!!! :)

Well, I'm still here and on Total Solution ~ had my 2nd months' worth of packs arrive yesterday. I have lost 20lbs since i started. Feeling much better & looking forward to Christmas :)

Excellent :) xx

Back