I'm never going to get started *sniffles*

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
:sigh:Well i can't manage next week to start CD for the fact I can't get a lift there and back and there are no bus routes... suppose my fault for living in the sticks, so the only time i will be able to get a lift in mid november :cry::cry::cry:

So I am just going to have to not get excited! nothing every works out :break_diet:

is it to far for a taxi??

will cost about £25 to £30 in a taxi

No.. they can visit me!! oooo the thing is she works shifts so its been difficult to get a perfect time, i might ask her to visit me next week then i am so disappointed in it all.. really really disappointed :( so upset..

while im here, my friend is wanting to do CD with me, am i allowed to take her with me as on LL your not allowed anyone you know in the same class as you!

My friend and I are both doing cd and our cdc goes to her house and I meet them their at the same time.

Really? i didn't know the cdc could come out, would be even better if she could post sachets! then i find away of getting through for next weigh in! ill have to get hold of her again, gosh it took me about a week to get hold of her last time!

Back