I'm new, and need all the help I can get!

Hi Everyone. Thought I'd introduce myself. I started TS a couple of weeks ago and so far its going really well - I lost just over a stone in week 1 which was amazing :). However, what I really want to do is be able to notice the change, but nothing seems different. I would have thought that after two weeks my clothes would be looser, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Can someone let me know how long it takes before the difference is noticeable? I need the inches to come off! At the moment I'm feeling really disheartened, and can't stop thinking about real food!

hi I found it took almost three weeks before my clothes felt looser, then it really changed very fast. In my experience, a stone a month is roughly equal to a size a month.
The first stone seems to be half water and doesn't show as quickly but it all seems to balance out. Hang on in there, change, big change is just around the corner.
GSQ

Hi I've noticed a change in my cloths (just!!) ... have you measured yourself? Quite a few members measure themselves when they start and if they don't feel like they've lost any weight or are slowing down they are still losing inches. Good luck and hope you downsize is just around the corner x

Congratulations on your first week's loss. That's awesome! I reckon you're going to see some real changes soon.

Hi, I just saw this thread and thought I would introduce myself. My packs are arriving tomorrow and I'm really excited about trying Exante. I was on CD before.

Can someone tell me what AAMW means? I've flicked through the booklets and I cannot seem to find a valid reference, but I notice this is when other VLCDers are having problems. Just like to be well informed.

Thanks

EatPrayLove said:
Hi, I just saw this thread and thought I would introduce myself. My packs are arriving tomorrow and I'm really excited about trying Exante. I was on CD before.

Can someone tell me what AAMW means? I've flicked through the booklets and I cannot seem to find a valid reference, but I notice this is when other VLCDers are having problems. Just like to be well informed.

Thanks

AAMW= add a meal week. Took me a while to figure it out too! Best of luck with your Exante journey! x

Back