I'm new

KirstenP

:)
Hello - am not sure if i uploaded old photo ok, but it's of when I was a stone and a half lighter.
I am on day two - end of- my Lipotrim stuff and doing okay. Considering I made krispy cakes with little fella Oscar and a toad in the hold - which i had a dicey moment with - I feel ok.
Second time Lipotrimming, never really did it properly last time and stacked the weight on without refeeding or maintenance - derrrr!
Anyhow, keeping in touch hopefullt to get some encouragement when i feel like eating the world!:rolleyes:

Hi Kirsten ..........welcome to the madness of LT XXXX good luck on your first week!!!:D

Hi hun and the very best of luck xx

Hello and welcome!!!! And of course Good Luck.

Thanks for the replies ladies

Am feeling absolutely mentalist PMT raging loon today - TOTM started today. Still on the sachets but not very nice to be around. I feel really scratchy and short-tempered, I don't want any one or any noise going on around me, which is tricky in a house stacked to the rims with kids, dogs and a partner who's never seen me like this.
Please tell me this is normal for day 5. I'm screaming inside and don't know why I feel like this. Bit achey and tired too.:sigh::eek:
Helllpppp!

Sorry you are not feeling great......By Day 5 you should be into Ketosis but your mood could be masked by TOTM....you crave carbs during TOTM which isnt helping.....my advice would be a nice hot bath and an early night with a good book....hopefully you will feel better tomorrow....hugs hun!

Thanks, Nic

Hi Kirsten ..........welcome to the madness of LT XXXX good luck on your first week!!!:D

Having pants day today but all the others have been fine and I guess it's just life happening - losing weight doesn't make us immune to that!! Not hungry, but finding preparing food for others bit tough.

Thats tough.....could you convince your OH to do a few days of cooking????

Hi kirstine ... I am also on TOTM and i have been like a ragging bull (much worse than normal) my poor kids lol i feel very AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH But hope fully will pass soon xx hope your feeling better

Hugs hun...hated that feeling.....hot bath and early night was the only cure for me!

Hiya! Im on day 2 too! Just having my 1st cup of peppermint tea and really feel this is do-able now!
Good luck with it!

Hi Kirsten,
has it got any easier for you? I hope it has. Always remember why we all decided to start lipotrim. The support on here has got me through day 1 and I really appreciate it. Thank you all
x

Hi Kirsten,
has it got any easier for you? I hope it has. Always remember why we all decided to start lipotrim. The support on here has got me through day 1 and I really appreciate it. Thank you all
x
Hi
Just thought i would ask how you lost the weight shown on your ticker? Was that another diet before lt or a mistake hun?

Back