Im new

Hey, a belated welcome! Best of luck with your WW journey. I'm sure you can hit that goal and i'm sure it will make your holiday even better.

Dont feel too down, you are doing something about it. Soon those jeans will be waaay too big again!xx

Wishing you all the best on your journey! x

Im stil sticking with it! Kinda proud of myself lol i know its only been 5 days but iv even managed to fit in 3 workouts:)

I may set up a ticker! I weigh in on friday so hopefully ill be down something

Im stil sticking with it! Kinda proud of myself lol i know its only been 5 days but iv even managed to fit in 3 workouts:)

I may set up a ticker! I weigh in on friday so hopefully ill be down something

Wow! Well done you! Now thats dedication!

Best of luck for Friday x

Just wanted to say good luck for friday :) xx

Well firday i weighed myself and only lost a pound :cry: i cant understand it... i stuck to my points and exercised like a mad woman!!! I cheated a couple of days ago went a bit mad ordered a ake away with a friend and watched a dvd! Started again yesterday!

Im off to make a ticker and hopefully it'll be moving in the right direction soon ;)

Im still a bit of a newbie - i stuck to the plan 100% the first week and was gutted to have lost .5lb, stuck with it and this week lost 4.5lbs!!! Stick with it, it will come off xxx

Think of it as half a pound that's gone for ever - a lot better than another half pound gained! You've LOST weight and now you're moving in the right direction! Congratulations:D

Back