IM NOT IN KETOSIS TODAY :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tazzi, 23 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    I was filled a bit 'stuck' yesterday so i rang my councillor and she recommended taking a fybogel sachet to help get me going. That problem all sorted out i checked my ketostix this morning and im out of ketosis. Surely that single sachet that cambridge recommends shouldnt boot me out. :cry:
    Any Ideas?
    Taz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Was it plain fybogel or the orange/lemon one?

In theory they can take you out due to the citric acid in the citrus flavour ones BUT it should be short term as not that much in there so just make water your friend and I would expect ketosis to kick back in very very quickly.

Mike

4. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Oh damn i didnt know you could get a plain one. This one was orange and tasted like dodgy fanta. Errghh. Will Psyllium husks cause the same problem??? I am hoping to get some of that Fibre 89 on wednesday.
    Taz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.