Im not over weight im under height :-)

Changed to a red day as I really fancied tuna with my potato tonight!
Bfast-muller light,banana. Coffee with milk(hexa)
Orange&apple
Lunch- free hm soup, chicken salad, apple.
Orange
Dinner- jacket potato(hexb) tuna, sweetcorn(1.5syns) Mayo(2syns) flora light(2syns). Alpen light(half hexb).
Evening snack- alpen light(half hexb) melted with frozen mint choc muller light.

Syns= 5.5 :)
lovely free leek and potato soup bubbling, ready for a few days lunch at work.

Changed to a red day as I really fancied tuna with my potato tonight!

Don't know if you know this already but you can have Tuna as a HexB on green :) I think it's 115g.

I got a bit confused trying to work out if I could still have my alpen bars after having chicken for lunch, then tuna for dinner. Will Defo try not to swap days half way through it doesn't help, I must also be a bit less precious with my syns and get into the habit of using them ( not just for wine at the weekend!!).
Hey ho not a bad day red or green I think :) xx

I got a bit confused trying to work out if I could still have my alpen bars after having chicken for lunch, then tuna for dinner. Will Defo try not to swap days half way through it doesn't help, I must also be a bit less precious with my syns and get into the habit of using them ( not just for wine at the weekend!!).
Hey ho not a bad day red or green I think :) xx

I think you did the right thing switching based on what you've eaten earlier in the day, but it can get a bit confusing when you switch it - I've done that before! I was just letting you know about the tuna in case it was useful in future :)

Tuesday 21st feb
Planned red day
Bfast- 2slices wm bread(hexb) flora light( 2 syns) banana, coffee(hexa).
Orange& apple
Lunch- syn free leek and potato soup, apple.
Orange.
Dinner- ww chicken and spinach lasagne, salad. Muller light.
Alpen bars(hexb)

mrsreilly said:
Today's syns- flora light-2, ww lasagne- 5.5. 2 quirks biscuits- 6.5!!! =14.

What are those new quirk biscuits like? They look yummy on the tele, been meaning to try them but don't want to waste my syns if theyre not worth it haha x

So not worth it, they are really small and not very exciting, I ate them before I checked the syn value and I'm really disappointed, don't waste your syns on them I wish I hadn't xx

Thanks, I think ill give them a miss :)

Woohoo been to the gym for the first time since I got married last august and it feels fab!!
Weds 22nd feb
Green day
Bfast- few grapes, coffee(hexa)
Early lunch- oven cooked omelette with mushrooms, pepper, onions, cheese(hexa) and salad.
Oranges& apples
Dinner@ work pasta with chicken(hexb)sweetcorn, spring onion and light Mayo- 2 syns.
Syn free soup & a mullerlight
Possibly a curly wurly when I get home-6 syns. :) xx

Thursday 23rd feb
Green day
Bfast- Alpen(hexb)banana, coffee with milk(hexa)
Orange
Lunch-tuna(hexb) pasta, spring onion, sweetcorn, fresh fruit salad.
Apple& grapes
Dinner- jacket potato& salad
Syns- Mayo=2

Fridays a green day
Bfast- muller light+ grapes, coffee with milk (hexa).
Orange
Lunch- tuna(hexb) salad with extra light Mayo- 2 syns, apple
Orange
Dinner- oven baked omelette with mushrooms, peppers, onions and cheese(hexa) salad, muller light
2 glasses of Rose- 18 syns+ 2 syns(Mayo)

I've had a massively synful weekend so deservedly put on 1lb, had a sneaky peek on Friday and I had sts, bit disappointed I thought I may have lost something before the weekend but alas no :-(, went swimming Friday and went on a bike ride Saturday so I will keeping that up. I think I may carry on with sw for another 2 weeks and if no loses I may have to switch back to ww.
Here goes Monday- green day
Bfast- banana and coffee(hexa)
Strawberries
Lunch- tuna(hexb) pasta, sweetcorn, Mayo(2syns) salad. Raspberries.
Dinner- jacket potato with salad, cheese(hexa), butter( 2syns).
Aqua fit tonight then prob 2xalpen light(hexb)+ muller light.

Tuesday
Bfast- banana, coffee(hexa)
Strawberries
Lunch- 4 ryvita with flora light (2syns) raspberries
Orange+ apple

Wow I just found my Sw diary from 2012.... didn’t realise I even had one. I’ve been back on slimming world for the last two weeks, first week I was practicing, this week I’m going great guns!!! Such a lot has changed in particular the syns in wine 😱. Just waiting for the 2018 books to come through as I want to crack on with some fake away recipes.
I’ve been nosey and looking at everyone else’s food diary’s to see if I’m doing ok..... looks good so far..... fingers crossed to be rid of a stone ❤️

Monday 26th March
Strawberries
Fat free yogurt
Coffee with milk syns-2

Lunch
Sliced gammon
Lettuce,tomato,spring onion,cucumber,gherkins, sweet corn
Mayo-1syn
Alpen light (half Hexb)

Dinner
Bacon and mushroom omelette
Onion,pepper and cheese (hexa)
Alpen light (half Hexb)

Snack- half sugar free jelly, muller light and squirty cream 2.5syns. Graze nuts 5.5syns
Total syns- 11

Tuesday
Strawberries
Natural yogurt
Coffee with milk-2 syns

Lunch
Mushroom, pepper, onion & tomato omelette
Sw chips, sweet chilli sauce- 1syn
Cheese (hexa)
Alpen light (half Hexb)
Half sugar free jelly

Dinner
Tuna and mayo- 2syns
Frozen jacket potato- 1syn
Spring onion, lettuce,cucumber,tomato.
Flora light-2syns
Muller light

Snacks- Alpen light (half Hexb) grapes, orange, taste of white choc- 2syns
Total syns= 10

Just read thro your diary - I remember red and green days - I think once w get our heads around the 'newish' plan it's more flexible so suits busy lifestyles better - hope you feel the same - great that you've joined the gym too - good luck!

Back