I'm Overweight!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hayleyw, 20 November 2009.

1. hayleyw

hayleyw Well-Known Member

and not obese! Only just realised! This has to be the first time in a couple of years that my BMI had been below 30...granted not by much but still! Thanks to all of you for keeping me on plan for my first 3 weeks. I don't post often but I am a habitual lurker and find the posts v inspiring and enough to stop me giving up!:D

Just what I needed to realise on a Friday afternoon! Happy weekend all x x x x
  2. *EB*

*EB* Well-Known Member

YAY! I cant wait to be overweight - i am currently morbidly obese i think! lol xx well done you - have a great super weekend xxx
  3. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Well-Known Member

Well done for working so hard :)
  4. scouzer

scouzer Want to do it this time!!

Well done Hayley!!! I hope you now overly motivated to keep up the good work. You've done great! Good luck!!

Scouzer. X
  5. Speranza

Speranza Well-Known Member

Congratulations !!!! well done :)
  6. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Absolutely fantastic XX
  7. gobolino

gobolino Well-Known Member

Thats fab news Hayley! I like to keep an eye on my BMI (its something different to look at instead of the weight)... great to see it moving down and even better to drop to the next category x
  8. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Well-Known Member

well done!!!!!
  9. minn_82

minn_82 Well-Known Member

Im really pleased for you hun, you should be sooo happy with yourself! I know I cant wait to get there, lol.
  10. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Well done to you.
  11. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Well done, what a great achievement. Keep up the brilliant work.
  12. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Yey! Well done hun xxx