i'm playing weightwatchers :)

Heres my diary for today!

Thursday 8th March 2012
B: 2x crumpets 0pp flora light 1pp
L: 4x slices ww thick sliced bread 0pp 1/2 little pot of choc philly (will have oher 1/2 tomorrow) 1pp
D: 2x ww sausages 3pp ww sausage caserole sauce 2pp zero pp chips 0pp
S: apple 0pp breakaway bar 2pp sugar free jelly with peaches 0pp

total weekly propoints used for today: 9pp
total weekly propoints used so far: 9pp/49pp

a few more pp than i wanted to use really but i use less on other days anyway so should be ok!

Hi jessie yes was my first week on sf i only ate till satisfied don't think i over indulged maybe u could look at my diary if u have a minute spare & c what u think its so frustrating xx

Hi Valerie!
yeah i'll pop over and have a look in a sec! maybe is because its more than you are used to eating with pp? and you just getting used to it? i had a few people last week who tried filling and healthy and put on and they wernt that happy but this week lost quite a bit! no idea! think it must work different or whatever you feel like you are more comfertable with? xxxx

Hi All,
how are you?
im a bit tiered today! but last day of work for the weekend so thats not too bad! cant wait to just chill out tonight! i was supposed to be going o my fiends house warming tonight, but im not sure if i can get home! as they are going out in town after.. and there will be alot of drinking games and food and im just not that sure i can face that tonight! not feeling all that well and will be knackered from work, and my boyfriend is busy tonight so cant come with me! plus i have a driving lesson at 8am tomorow morning so no lay in for me!! so i think i might be better off getting an early night!

going shopping in asda after work today so going to make a list later when ive looked hrough some recipies o think of some things to buy :)

heres my food diary for today, tea may change deppending on what i get in asda!

Friday 9th March 2012
B: bitesize shredded wheat 0pp skimmed milk 0pp
L: 2x slices ww thick sliced bread 0pp rest of choc philly from yest 1pp shapers prawn cocktail spirals 2pp
D: jacket potato in microwave 0pp una in brine drained 0pp
S: shapers white choc and raspberry crispy bite 2pp sugar free jelly with peaches 0pp

total weekly propoints used today: 5pp
total weekly propoints used so far this week: 14pp/49pp

Went to Poole today :) been very good though! Stayed on track and resisted the icecream and fish and chips! :)
Will post full diary when I work out points. :) just made home made burgers and chips all at 0pp :) xxx

Been a lovely weekend spent with the OH, went to Poole saturday and did lots of walking and was really nice to spend some time together as we very very rarely get a weekend together! he did eat like loads though! fish and chips, hog roast and everything else, but he can eat what he wants so hes lucky! but i was good and he was really proud of me and he didnt try to get me to eat some of his like he usually does so that was good!
he left mine sunday morning to go and wash the car so i had a lazy morning which was nice! and tided round and things, then in the afternoon i baked my weightwatchers banana, pineapple and white choc loaf.. which everyone loves and dosnt taste weightwatchers either so its really good! then the OH came back and we just watched tv in bed and things so was nice!
heres my diaries for the weekend:

Saturday 10th March 2012
B: nothing (had an early driving lesson so forgot!)
L: 2x ww wrap 0pp turkey breast 0pp
D: home made bugers 0pp ww cheese 1pp homemade chips 0pp
S: boots shapers crisps 2pp boots shapers bar 2pp

total weekly propoints used for today 5pp
total weekly propoints used so far 19pp/49pp

Sunday 11th March 2012
B: ww original bagel 0pp ww apricot jam 1pp
L: quorn chicken fillet 0pp ww part baked roll 0pp
D: goodfells extra light pizza 8pp ww part baked roll 0pp
S: boots shapers bar 2pp

total weekly propoints used for today: 11pp
total weekly propoints used so far: 30pp/49pp

Heres todays diary:

Monday 12h March 2012
B: ww original bagel 0pp flora extra light 1pp
L: wholemeal pasta 0pp tuna in brine drained 0pp sweetcorn 0pp
D: Roast at OH- carrots 0pp peas 0pp chicken 0pp yorkshire pudding 1pp
S: breakaway bar 2pp mariange nest (sp) 1pp strawberries 0pp cupcake OHs little sister made 5pp

total weekly propoints used for today: 10pp
total weekly propoints used so far: 40/49pp

Last edited:
valerie11 said:
Hi jessie glad u had a great weekend lovely weather isnt it hope u have a good week xx

Thanks hun ! Don't feel as though I have lost anything this week though!! But just gotta keep going! It's so temping to ring up tOH and say lets go to frankies and bennys! Hahaa but I'm not goin to!! I'm off to the cinema friday night so might have a little treat then! Got y boots shapers popcorn ready!! Hehe.
I hope you have a lovely week too!! Xxx

Hi everyone!

train was delayed this morning so had to power walk when i finally go into chippenham and then up to work! silly trains!
driving test (4th time) is next thurs and feel sick just thinking about it i am so desperate to pass and after the last 2 times i failed by someone else mistake (had instructor in the car too and even he said i drove perfect) ive got no hope and just know im going to fail again and i will be absolutly devistated. no idea what i am going to do if i fail! i know its like 9 days away but i am scared already! :(

todays food i will try to keep minimal cause i ate a bit more than i wanted to yesterday so i will keep it simple today i think! weigh in tomorrow, dont think i would of lost any this week tbh nearly used all my weeklies! and now feel as though i am coming down with something too! booooo!

here is today's diary:
Tuesday 13th March 2012
B: ww original bagel 0pp
L: ww original bagel (they needed eating today) 0pp flora klighter than light 1pp
D: quorn fillet 0pp ww part baked roll 0pp
S: sugar free jelly 0pp ww choc biscuit 2pp

total weekly propoints used for today: 3pp
total weekly propoints used so far: 43pp/49pp

JessieJames said:
Hi everyone!

train was delayed this morning so had to power walk when i finally go into chippenham and then up to work! silly trains!
driving test (4th time) is next thurs and feel sick just thinking about it i am so desperate to pass and after the last 2 times i failed by someone else mistake (had instructor in the car too and even he said i drove perfect) ive got no hope and just know im going to fail again and i will be absolutly devistated. no idea what i am going to do if i fail! i know its like 9 days away but i am scared already! :(

todays food i will try to keep minimal cause i ate a bit more than i wanted to yesterday so i will keep it simple today i think! weigh in tomorrow, dont think i would of lost any this week tbh nearly used all my weeklies! and now feel as though i am coming down with something too! booooo!

here is today's diary:
Tuesday 13th March 2012
B: ww original bagel 0pp
L: ww original bagel (they needed eating today) 0pp flora klighter than light 1pp
D: quorn fillet 0pp ww part baked roll 0pp
S: sugar free jelly 0pp ww choc biscuit 2pp

total weekly propoints used for today: 3pp
total weekly propoints used so far: 43pp/49pp

Hi jesse i was the same when i took my driving test (had 3) i bought some bach rescue remedy drops from health food shop for 3rd test they really helped calm me down they r not expensive so worth a try think boots so them as well.
Hope ur not coming down with anything x good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Hi jesse i was the same when i took my driving test (had 3) i bought some bach rescue remedy drops from health food shop for 3rd test they really helped calm me down they r not expensive so worth a try think boots so them as well.
Hope ur not coming down with anything x good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Hi Hun thank you :) ive tried that rescue remedy spay... and the pasteles and the gummy sweets and chewing gum lol! but for my second test i bough kalms... really good and prety much worked dtraight away! i think i will need to start taking them soon though! but never tried the drops! how do you take them? in a drink? its deff worth a try!! xxxx

Hi Everyone!

is that day again today :( feeling rubbish about it really and not even sure if i can make it to class or not yet!! im hoping i can but im really not too sure! plus feeling a bit worse today a lot of coughing and just feel generally run down! OHs dad has an awful chest infection and as i was round there saturday and monday evening i am a bit worried that i have caught it as i feel really lousey today! plus work is pretty stressful today! dosnt help much! i need to help out tonight really cause the lady needs helpers!! i will try my best to get there, its just OH might not be back from work in time to drop me off there at 5 today as he is working a while away and the train st is pretty fa away from the class! will try to walk it if i can get there anyhow else!! if anything the exercise will be good! hahaa. we'll see what happens :)
though its so much easier for me not to help and jus get a lift with my OH mum! we'll think about this one today! the advantage about helping out is that the class is free then haha! never mind!
right i dont think there is much point me putting my diary up for today because i woke up late nd OH surprised me last night by meeting me at the station then spending the evening together (he normally has snooker tuesdays) si didn get chance to prepare anything last night or this morning so will mainly be just picking before weigh in tonight!! luckily my scales are the same as the ones at class so if i dont get chance to go i will weigh in at home!

hope your all ok xxxx

Back