I'm Restarting yet again lol

skinnyone0

Hi hope you are all doing well .. Well as the title says I'm back on restart again so this week I am taking this seriously I know I can do it as Ive lost loads previously but have my last 38lbs to go I am disabled so any exercise is out as I am in bed most of the time and my losses are slow but I am really determind so here goes .... Wishing you all good luck in the coming week x

Welcome back. Hope you have a good 1st week. The good thing about this diet is that you don't have to exercise to see the pounds come off.

skinnyone0 said:
Hi hope you are all doing well .. Well as the title says I'm back on restart again so this week I am taking this seriously I know I can do it as Ive lost loads previously but have my last 38lbs to go I am disabled so any exercise is out as I am in bed most of the time and my losses are slow but I am really determind so here goes .... Wishing you all good luck in the coming week x

I have ME which also leaves me bed bound for long periods when I get an "attack/relapse" it does mean that a vlcd is one of the only diets that gives an appreciable loss. Just wanted to wish you luck and I hope it goes really well for you x

Hi Dustqueen thankyou for your good wishes I too have ME and Fibromyalgia plus Im diabetic soo good to hear from someone like me and who is also on Exante good luck with your losses this week and I look forward to following you for inspiration thankyou

skinnyone0 said:
Hi Dustqueen thankyou for your good wishes I too have ME and Fibromyalgia plus Im diabetic soo good to hear from someone like me and who is also on Exante good luck with your losses this week and I look forward to following you for inspiration thankyou

Hubby and I both have ME it's a bundle of laughs isn't it? :) it's always nice to have someone around who understands how difficult it can be. Giving up food and drink when it's one of the few things in life you can still enjoy is hard, but it does help not having to cart a backside the size of a bus with you lol
Oh I also have pcos which likes to slow my losses too lol :)
Good luck x sure you'll do great :D

Hi skinnyone0, just wanted to say you have done really well so far in your journey and we are here to cheer you on. I don't know much about ME but what I know is with any health condition weight loss always adds a positive to how you feel inside and out.
Shell
x

Best of luck to you

Just wanted to wish you luck. I restarted on Monday. I am taking it one day/ hour at a time lol I can't wait to see our first week loses. X

Thank you for all your good wishes but Ive got to confess Ive slipped up again I am sorry to say I have been having a horrible few days in constant pain with this ME and other ailments so Ive eaten really as I felt so rubbish but hopefully by tomorrow I can get my head in gear and start again so sorry gor letting you all down after your good wishes xx

skinnyone0 said:
Thank you for all your good wishes but Ive got to confess Ive slipped up again I am sorry to say I have been having a horrible few days in constant pain with this ME and other ailments so Ive eaten really as I felt so rubbish but hopefully by tomorrow I can get my head in gear and start again so sorry gor letting you all down after your good wishes xx

Try your best I will be thinking of you,be nice to compare notes and to weigh same day. Have you got a lot to lose.

Hi Ive got about 40lbs to lose how much do you want to lose n what day are you going to weigh yourself? We can keep each other company x

skinnyone0 said:
Hi Ive got about 40lbs to lose how much do you want to lose n what day are you going to weigh yourself? We can keep each other company x

Hi, I. Have about 28lbs to lose, I am only 4ft 11in tall so you can imagine I look like a barrel at the moment . It was my first day on exante taste quite nice especially the chocolate. So my weigh day is going to be WEDNESDAYS.

skinnyone0 said:

You didn't let anyone down, I have restarted and failed dozens and dozens of times it's not easy at all if you are healthy let alone have ME x
Just keep trying we'll all still be here for you xxx
I know how you feel x but you can do it x it's just really hard x

skinnyone0 said:

I've got 46.5 to lose and weigh on a Monday (just to butt in ;) )

loopyles said:
Hi, I. Have about 28lbs to lose, I am only 4ft 11in tall so you can imagine I look like a barrel at the moment . It was my first day on exante taste quite nice especially the chocolate. So my weigh day is going to be WEDNESDAYS.

I'm 5'2.5" being short really doesn't help the barrel effect does it lol :)

DustQueen said:
You didn't let anyone down, I have restarted and failed dozens and dozens of times it's not easy at all if you are healthy let alone have ME x
Just keep trying we'll all still be here for you xxx
I know how you feel x but you can do it x it's just really hard x

I quite agree we have all been there, I have the tshirt!! You can do it, if we all stick together, I know I need help, that's why we are all here. Take care.xxxxx

Hi all well day one nearly over just my bar to have at 9pm then bed with my E Reader lol Today was really eventfull and busy not really felt like eating as my little Bichon Frise Belle had 4 lovely puppies today all little boys so busydays ahead in looking after our little family..thankyou for all your good wishes xx

skinnyone0 said:
Hi all well day one nearly over just my bar to have at 9pm then bed with my E Reader lol Today was really eventfull and busy not really felt like eating as my little Bichon Frise Belle had 4 lovely puppies today all little boys so busydays ahead in looking after our little family..thankyou for all your good wishes xx

Awwwwww how cute!!!! congrats on your new additions :D and well done on your first day :)

Hi all you lovely ladies today is day 2 and going really well woke up this morning and Belle had another puppy during the night and its a little girl soo pleased as I wanted a little girl to keep so Ive got her now... Ive kept myself busy bathing the new mummy and cleaning up after 5 little pups couldnt have come at a better time to stop me thinking about eating and hopefully back into ketosis soon. I hope you all have a lovely day and thankyou for all your encouragement I couldnt do it without you all xx

Back