I'm returning to CD Monday 23 March

Me too... have just fallen off the wagon though! Grr!

PS: If anyone on the teamwants to add me on Facebook, please PM me and I'll send you my link xx

i cant pm i dont think ive sent enough messages! mind you im not that technically minded so it might be me being a dinlo! :)
Im nearing end of day 3 and have now got my period:mad::mad:
Im hungry to put did a ketostick and its on the turn YAY:D
Sunnysmile get back on the wagon you can do it Think of yourself 11 stone gliding down the aisle all those wow hasnt she lost weight comments and wow gorgeous isnt she what a lucky groom amazing etc etc WE CAN DO THIS mail if you need support :):):)

Can I join the team. I restarted today and my goal weight is 8.7. So that's 2st 5lbs to lose. I'll just be happy to get under 10st. Today hasn't been to bad. I felt hungry but I just topped up with water. I've just had my last shake for the day so I just have to fill up with water.

Hey hope your restart is going well. I've restarted today, I tried to restart yesterday but failed, I'm starving so trying to distract myself on here before I make my final shake.:)

Hey girls have all of you had your ast shake? what times do you have your shakes?
I had one at 11 one at 2.30 and planning on the last one at 7.00 ish!
x

Hey hope your restart is going well. I've restarted today, I tried to restart yesterday but failed, I'm starving so trying to distract myself on here before I make my final shake.:)

just try and think of it as that if you dont last one day and only last half of it and start again another day its ONE DAY LONGER hungry!
People normally get into ketosis in three days and thats when the hunger goes!
xx

Have you read the rules on CD teams
Each team has 6 members, one of whom is the designated team leader.

Each member weighs weekly and submits results to the team leader.

Team leader submits weekly team % result and biggest loser result between Thurs and Sun either on the weekly thread or by pm. Deadline is Sun at 6 pm.

A team needs to have 3 results to be able to win the Team award

Calculations for each individual %:
number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100.

Calculations for team %:
total number of lbs lost divided by total number of last week's weights in pounds multiplied by 100

The official team so far is
Wez
Petrina
Fatty_no_more
Sunnysmile
iwant2bslim

I hope Chubbychops will join as it is her thread we hijacked. Still need to finalise a name too and then we can join the Cambridge team forum.
If everyone is happy for me to lead then I'll step up.

Hello gang

i have been reading your thread, i never dreamed that anything like this would be on the net, but it is really encouraging to hear from other people in the same boat.

thanks x

Hey girls have all of you had your ast shake? what times do you have your shakes?
I had one at 11 one at 2.30 and planning on the last one at 7.00 ish!
x

I had one at 7am, lunch was 12:30ish and now I'm having a soup.
Sadly go to bed at 9 at the mo because my baby is up 3 times during the night and I am not good when deprived of sleep. Hopefully I'll sleep through most of the tummy rumbles. Just my luck the increased water will get me up too.
Not feeling cold as having sunshine orange with hot water.
Really looking forward to trying porridge tomorrow.

ooooo bless you the lack of sleep is hard make sure you rest when baby does in the day, youl find it harder not eating if your tired. Stick with it and log on for support love n hugs xxxxx

Today I had my shakes at 7.45, 12.30 and 4.45. I just filling up on water. I have my WI on Thursday which is only 4days into the plan. I hoping for a good loss.

I am having a tea at the moment (black with 2 sweetners) and waiting for hubs2b to get out of the bath and when he has his dinner I will have a veg soup.
Cant wait to get my drs note signed as my sister has given my the foulest shakes but hers run out next month so I might aswell use them up! Gave her £15 for three days worth.

How are you all getting on?
I am well up for the team thing. So what do we do post our losses on here? My days might not be the same every week as I work shifts but i will always make sure I post them!
x

Im not sure how it works with the notification thing im happy to go with whatever. Whos are leader?? do you fancy it fatty no more?
am at the end of my day 3 and feel quite pants :( felt ok all day now i feel poo and i came on yuck 1

How are you all getting on?
I am well up for the team thing. So what do we do post our losses on here? My days might not be the same every week as I work shifts but i will always make sure I post them!
x

I'm getting there and have pm'd Irene on Team forum.
Basically you give your start weight or last WI weight then each member weighs weekly and submits results to the team leader - I guess on Team thread or pm by 6 on Sunday. The team leader then calculates the % lost for individuals and for the team and gets it to Irene to put on the sticky results thread.
We still need a 6th member and a team name.

The official team so far is
Wez
Petrina
Fatty_no_more
Sunnysmile
iwant2bslim

I nominate Wez as team leader as it was her idea!

My first weigh in is Thursday... despite blips (including a major one today) I'm hoping for a decent loss. Let me know when and who to PM losses to! xx

We're going to do this :D

Like I said earlier, I don't mind doing it if no-one else is desperate. I had a long lurk in the CD Teams forum today and there is a great team spirit but I guess, like anything else, it is only polite to let at least the team leader know if you do choose to pull out for whatever reason so a newbie can be advertised for.
This is not the 1st restart for me so I know I'm not perfect, however this is the heaviest I have ever been and feel damn sure that my work trousers (that got hoisted into the attic last summer to make space in the wardrobe for maternity wear) will be making a welcome return this autumn when I return following my maternity leave.
It hadn't bothered me that I was still wearing maternity clothes postnatally under a winter coat but now the weather warmed up then I know they are not what I want to be seen in. I have the motivation. we will do this!

I am up for Wez to be team leader. But think we should keep this thread going for help with eachother?
What about the Marchers? The Sexy six?
god knows lol.
x

Back