I'm returning to CD Monday 23 March

whoop whoop to us yay skinny mins by summer xxx

Hello everyone, Im want to gatecrash is that okay with everyone? :jelous: I started CD Soul Source (tried but had a few blips) 13th March. I lost 8lb but put 2lb back on when I went on Monday - not going to let it get to me gotta keep trying. So Weds 26th I am going to go for it and would like to your help and encouragement. I have 4 stone to loose or thereabouts xx

I restarted on Monday too - is it too late to join your gang?! I've got so much to lose, feels like i will never get there and had an absolutely disaterous 1st day yesterday.... Hmm... will do better today xxxx How is everyone else?

Hi if we cant join then we could gee each other up if you like ..?:confused:

Teams consist of 6, so we were offering to still support you all.... gee you up, even if you cant join. But anyone can start there own team. We all found each other by typing in a thread saying that we were staring the diet, try that if not pm us. Good luck x

Hia gang

Sorry i've not been on for a couple of days. I am on day 5 now and in ketosis, I feel fine and am doing well. I have hopped on the scales at home and know I have lost weight, I'll let you know what the CDC's scales say tomorrow :)

What you lot got planned for the weekend?

CCxxxx

Well, it's my first weigh day today. I have been SSing since Monday and am on day 6 so wish me luck. I know I have lost weight but not sure what her scales will say. I am hoping for 6lbs.

CCxx

Thanks Petrina :)

I see you have lost 12lbs already, well done you.

I need to get a ticker and some goals in my signature, will try and work out how to do it.

CCxx

Hi I am on day 4! I am not hungry and not reached ketosis yet I dont think! How will I know when I do. I dam worried that I wont lose weight in the first week as I dont feel any different, or hungry. Help please. Trace xxxx oh can I be in your gang lol

I will second that! without the girls on the team I would have struggled. I look forward to reading how people are getting on!
But good luck with your weigh in tho!
xxx

Hello everyone

Weigh in went well and I lost 6lbs in my first 5 days. I have now lost 8lbs and over the moon as people are starting to notice already. I really and hoping to be less than 11 stones for my weigh in on Saturday so wish me luck.

Tartan, if you are on day 4 and not hungry then you should be in ketosis, one of the signs of ketosis is loss of hunger!!!! You usually lose more weight in your first week than any other and I bet you are doing really well.

Does anyone know how I can amend my signature? I want to put some goals and stuff in??

CCx

Hey, well done CC! It is sooo great when people start complimenting you isn't it? Good luck for Saturday - how many lbs are you hoping to lose?
You do your siggy by clicking on User CP on the blue bar at the top of the page and then on the next page click edit signature which is on the bar on the left.

Back