I'm returning to CD Monday 23 March

Yeah i think wez to cos she has done the research and she did suggest weight to go for a name.

Am struggilng now :(( This is keeping me going. End of day 3, period and starving arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Weight to go? I like that!

How did everyone do?
I am all happy today! I had a sneaky peak at the scales and nearly fell off!!!!!! WOWZERS!!!

Lets keep eachother going on this thread!
I basically want to get to at least 14 stone by my wedding. Wedding is in 20 weeks (5 months) and to get to 14 i need to loose 3 stone. So I should get there.
To get to 11? would be amazing as then i would only be half a stone overweight rather than 7 stone over weight!
x

Got through it, prob could have done without totm:( but trying to see it as good its all out the way in the first week. Im not weighing myself untill Friday when my cdc comes! I just hope its a good loss!

I reckon youl get to 11 stone FNM (Fattynomore)
With the good loss in the first couple of weeks then the consistent loss every week after you should do it!!!!!! YaY then you can enjoy the honeymoon ;)
I have a christening ata the beginning of may so itl be my 6th week id love to have a couple of stone off by then as there will be loads of people there that havent seen me since i gained, so even if i lose that couple of stone to them ill still look bigger:sigh: i hate that people whispering thing that they do:mad::mad:
Anyway am hoping by july ill be 4 stone lighter thats the longterm goal. Hope im succesfull:rolleyes: Love hugs to you all. If anyone would like my e mail or facebook details let me know and ill pm them to you. Want to offer as much support as i can, this isnt easy but together we wiLL DO IT YAYYYYYYY:):)

Morning all! Starting my first litre of water - decided to have sparkling because the gas should help fill me up. I did really enjoy the apple porridge, my CDC said to blend it rather than stir it before the microwave blitz, that worked well.
I had such a positive dream last night of showing off the slim me but I hope my sub-conscious realises I am dieting for me not others' reactions. I couldn't resist stepping on the scales either FNM, I think it's because the results are fast on this diet and only go up if I cheat. It is soul destroying on other diets when you lose 2lbs one week and then go up 1lb the next so not seeing any real results. It maybe complete food restriction but, hell, it works so it's definately worth it. Will power - we all have it!!
Iwant2bslim, I believe you have a realistic goal of 4 stone lighter, afterall the diet lets you lose a stone a month (and that's a 4 week month - you even get extra days to lose).
Is anyone planning on any exercise regime? I have never been a gym bunny but should be able to push a pram for a pleasant stroll in the sunshine or a 10 min jog on the trampoline. I love swimming but have childcare issues, our pool has a creche but the cost of an hour plus paying for swimming makes it an unlikely option right now.

I am on FB. I will pm you. I can only get on fb at home but also can get on email at work so thats all good. i will give you both!
I have created a blog spot blog http://theroadtomywedding.blogspot.com/

I have a wedding on 16th May and within that week I will be going for my first fitting for my dress its being made as we speak! I will have to take photos and post them on here for you all to see :) But thats my first goal! And that is 7 weeks away for me and yours is 6 weeks so thats good that we have a mini goal to aim for in the same reigon.
My friend is getting married 9 days before me so I would like to be able to fit into a lovely monsoon dress by then that I cant then take on my honeymoon! x

Morning all! Starting my first litre of water - decided to have sparkling because the gas should help fill me up. I did really enjoy the apple porridge, my CDC said to blend it rather than stir it before the microwave blitz, that worked well.
I had such a positive dream last night of showing off the slim me but I hope my sub-conscious realises I am dieting for me not others' reactions. I couldn't resist stepping on the scales either FNM, I think it's because the results are fast on this diet and only go up if I cheat. It is soul destroying on other diets when you lose 2lbs one week and then go up 1lb the next so not seeing any real results. It maybe complete food restriction but, hell, it works so it's definately worth it. Will power - we all have it!!
Iwant2bslim, I believe you have a realistic goal of 4 stone lighter, afterall the diet lets you lose a stone a month (and that's a 4 week month - you even get extra days to lose).
Is anyone planning on any exercise regime? I have never been a gym bunny but should be able to push a pram for a pleasant stroll in the sunshine or a 10 min jog on the trampoline. I love swimming but have childcare issues, our pool has a creche but the cost of an hour plus paying for swimming makes it an unlikely option right now.

Hiya well done so far!
They do suggest no exercise in the first week to let your body adjust!
I have a gym membership which i pay £20- a month for but havent been for 3 months ops!! I think they recommend toning rather than cardio on this diet?

good luck to us all.
On my second pint for the day!
x

Finally finished first litre - took an hour. I bought orange and berry flavourings, I know I prefer the orange but need some variety. I remember freezing these in the summer last time but didn't like them being white so added food colouring which made my tongue go glowing colours like a child and the drips staining everything they touched. Lesson learned!

i didnt think you were allowed the flavourings until week 3?
Thats a good idea actually and make them into lollys.
You are only allowed so many water flavourings a day arent you? Whereas if i start on them I will find water even more boring than it already is so I think i may have to stick to water.
x

ps if you want and are bored. go to youtube and type in cmabridge diet? There are people blogging on there and its really inspirational!
x

Hi all,
i dont know if you have your 6 to make up the team but if not can i join?
i restarted yesterday....

start weight 11st 4.5lbs
goal weight 9st 4lbs

2 stone to go....i get married in august and have dress fittings in june so need to be at goal by start of june....fingers crossed i can get there or very near!
xxx

Hey girls how we all doing?? Am fine just cold and headachey not sure if im drinking enough. Had my first litre though so not doing to bad at all.
Im going to start exercise regime at end of week 2. Going to give mt self time to adjust but defo feel that ill need some toning if i dont want to look like jelly on a plate :) Good luck today all xxx
Speak later xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,
i dont know if you have your 6 to make up the team but if not can i join?
i restarted yesterday....

start weight 11st 4.5lbs
goal weight 9st 4lbs

2 stone to go....i get married in august and have dress fittings in june so need to be at goal by start of june....fingers crossed i can get there or very near!
xxx

hey gamma. PM wez and see if we need our 6th member?
I am getting married 29th august when are you?
x

im the 14th aug....all very exciting!
are you all sorted?

how do you pm?
xx

click on the persons name and then it should have a drop down box.
Who started this thread? Are they still writing in it? Should we start a new thread as it may be a bit out of order that we have completely taken over?x

thanks fatty no more but i dont seem to have the rights to do that - oh well hopefully wez will log on and see....lol!

hows day 2?

could start a new 23 march forum?
xxx

lets see what the majority vote is? Day 2 is going ok. tidying up and looking forward to my 1pm break with my shake!
How about you?

what do people think to this logo for our team? we dont have to go for it but I thought i would give it a go....

then everyone puts it in their sig who is a member?

Reactions: vj
logo looks fab!!!

day 2 going ok so far - tummy making a couple of funny noises but just need to have a drink.

isnt funny what the fear of putting on a wedding dress does to you? lol!!! xxxx

whats your dress like? what is your colour scheme?

Yea funnily enough my stomach is making odd sounds! Weird huh?

colour scheme is baby pink and silver hearts. And my dress is ivory!

Here is a pic of me trying on the sample size which was a size 14 and i was 14 stone something. I felt amazing at this size and if i can get to 13 then I will be greatful!

24.jpg

What about yours? Got much more to organise?

Dress is gorgeous!!!! Logo is fabulous well done FNM !! Dont know if Chubbychops posts anymore so i dont think it should be a problem to add gamma as 6th memeber as FNM says just check with Wes shel prob see later anyway Good luck girls xxx

WOW!!!! you look AMAZING! seriously beautiful! that dress is stunning on you and you look really slim in it! :D

our colour scheme is dusky pink and ivory and my dress is ivory.

when i ordered it i was a stone lighter (i.e. 10st4lbs) and ordered a size 12 so i have to get back to at least that in order to fit into my dress. hoping to be back at that weight within 3-4 weeks and then down to 10st and then.....

i think we are just about there with everything now. bits and pieces to do like bm jewellery and men's suits but apart from that i think we are nearly done. sending invites out this week - very exciting! xxxx

Back