I'm returning to CD Monday 23 March

thanks iwant2bslim! looking forward to being part of the team! bring it on! xxx

am hoping this works...here is a pic of my dress xx

739843441.jpg

thanks guy's I felt gorgeous in it and smile every time i see a pic of it. Just cant wait to try my own dress on in May, which is why i want to get back to at least 14 stone by the wedding. 13 would be fab! I ordered my dress in a size 22. It can go down three dress sizes and I fitted into a size 20 wedding dress at 14 stone, so I should be ok no matter how much i loose. But hey if I need to eat to put on weight for the dress how funny would that be?
x

cant wait!!! its such a good goal to have!

are you generally sticking to meal times with your shakes? how do you find the evenings? (my worst time) xxx

Woo-hoo, we have have a 6th member. Welcome Gamma.
haven't heard back from Irene on Team forum so I guess we can just start a thread and see if we get allocated a number. Still some stuff I need to know as TL so will keep pm-ing someone on there.
Well done on the team siggy - lovin' it. Will go and paste it in next.
Feeling quite hungry now, had a hot choc at 12:30 and tea seems a long time away. Don't want to have a drink at the mo as have to go and collect DD from nursery in an hour and no public loos (God, the changes I make to my day! Loos are a necessary part of a journey.)

yay! thanks wez! how exciting!

dinner time does seem a long way away - i agree but we can do this! just keep focused on your goal! xxx

It's funny for me that you ladies are getting super excited for the best day of your life when you'll glide down the aisle as a true princess. Me? Just looking forward to getting smaller clothes out of the attic. Simple pleasures, eh?

lol! oh i am looking forward to being able to fit back into my old clothes too! cant wait - looking forward to having to buy a whole new wardrobe too! xx

Coolio I have added the logo now.
So what do we need to do now?

I have had a vanilla shake am on my 3rd pint only one more to go.

Feeling slightly dizzy!
x

I've started a thread on team forum
http://www.minimins.com/cd-teams/84212-weight-go-team-cd-returners.html#post1433378
What's the consensus to submit our losses? I only started Monday so can't submit until next week? Anyone start before Sunday who want to show their losses for this Sunday's entry?
As TL I'll need your last weight and then amount of lbs lost in your next weigh in - pm me or submit on new thread.
Pack your things, we're movin' over.

Hey guys welcome Gamma Wooohooo :) I started last saturday and get weighed in friday. I have my fingers crossed but its my totm so dont know if that will have affected my loss ??
How do i getthe logo i love it xx

just copy it from here and then go to where you do your sig and paste there! Pack your bags iwant2bslim the thread has moved to where wez has put the link, above your last thread!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
x

Hi Guys! How's everyone doing? I've just been feeling up with water. Have felt hungry today. I'm getting weighed on Thursday which is 4 days into the plan. I hoping for a good loss.

ladies have been reading your thread and wondered if i can join, or are you limited to 6, "i wanna be in your gang" dont know the ages of everyone so this song might go over everyones head, (if so Gary gliter). I started CD 2 weeks ago but went away for the weekend for a desperatly needed break (mum very ill with cancer at mo) so restarting today after putting 4lb back on. Loss so far is 8lb not getting weigh in for another two weeks as shift work also causes me problems getting weighed.

I restarted on Monday too - is it too late to join your gang?! I've got so much to lose, feels like i will never get there and had an absolutely disaterous 1st day yesterday.... Hmm... will do better today xxxx How is everyone else?

Hey huggy and dallas wes is our group leader so youl have to ask her, am pretty sure its supposed to be six, but dont know if it has to be, wes is your girl for that.
Dont be disheartened you can both do this you will be slim and healthy. Just stay strong and get the support you need. PM me if you dont have anyone else to gee you up :)
And yes i know gary glitter from first time round just! :)

hey lol. What she said. I know gary glitter but not sure if he bought it out when i was younger I am 28 years old.
But we are all here for a reason. We can do this and we will do this.
Theres no point in giving up before you get there as then you wont know how far you could have gone!
x

Hello everyone, yay we have a little team.

I am on day 3 and it's not been so bad. I even had a job interview yesterday and I felt just fine for it despite not having eaten.

I like the idea of a fecebook group, I'm always on there.

Perhaps we should do some kind of getting to know you post, you know where we put details about us. I am sure I have got something along those lines in an e-mail which I will try to dig out.

I am not in ketosis today but I am hoping I will be tommorrow or the day after.

Love from

Chubby Chops

Well done chubbychops im sarah gates was hawkins on FB add me and we can support from there as well a few of the girls have all hooked up on there to so its good, love the group its a really nice group of people x

Back