I'm so happy to be healthy!

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
Well that's it I've done it and am at goal!! I'm now in a healthy weight range and have gone from 16st 12 to 10st 12 with a loss of 6 stone. I feel on top of the world right now and can't wait to have my chicken breast today and start my RTM. I also got my measurements done again today...

start measurements:

chest: 46.5 inches
waist: 49 inches
hips: 52 inches

measurements now:

chest: 37 inches - 9.5 inches
waist: 31 inches - 18 inches
hips: 39 inches - 13 inches

:)

Well done Donna!

You have done amazingly well!!!

You are inspirational:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

OMG thats fantastic news hun, you must feel like dancing like a loon!!!! Can't wait to see your before and after pics xx

well done and what a difference in your stats, you must be over the moon. mmmmmmmmm chicken that's what i'm having for my first meal (WHEN I'M AT TARGET) lol

What an amazing achievement! The waistline reduction is especially impressive. Enjoy your chicken. I do recommend following RtM pretty closely - I am so grateful I did; I've seen a few people get a bit overconfident and subsequently go off the rails. My LLC reckons completing RtM is the key to keeping the weight off. Good luck!

Well that's it I've done it and am at goal!! I'm now in a healthy weight range and have gone from 16st 12 to 10st 12 with a loss of 6 stone. I feel on top of the world right now and can't wait to have my chicken breast today and start my RTM. I also got my measurements done again today...

start measurements:

chest: 46.5 inches
waist: 49 inches
hips: 52 inches

measurements now:

chest: 37 inches - 9.5 inches
waist: 31 inches - 18 inches
hips: 39 inches - 13 inches

:)

Bloomin heck honey. Well done! xx

:happy036: I'm so very happy for you, you must just have the biggest grin on your face right now. I know when I finally get there I'm gonna grin like a twonk and who cares if people think I'm mad, cause i'll be slim. :party0049:

That must be an excellent feeling, you are now a slim person. How good does that feel. :party0049::bliss::character00100:

Enjoy your food you so deserve all the congrats on here. :happy096:

Well done Skinny Mini Donnalou :superwoman:

well done you what a feeling! I went shopping today for new bras make up etc.
Also tried my old wedding dress on from 18 yrs ago and it fitted!

Well done - what an achievement, you are a real inspiration

:talk017::talk017:

Well done, Donnalou. You are where we all want to be!
How long did it take you to get to target?

Took me 5 months, started jan 15th. Lost 4 this week toller girl. Thanks loads everyone for your lovely comments. The chicken tasted lovely!

Congratulations, you are an inspiraton to us all. You deserve a big pat on the back and also a fabby shopping trip!!! Just think, in January you were dictated to by your weight what clothes you could buy, now you could be Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda or Samantha and be very sex in the city, and shop til you drop. Enjoy RTM.

Back