I'm starting on monday

:D:D Yay I'm so excited!
just a few questions, do you get to choose soups/shakes/ flapjacks, do they make u take flapjacks? Or can you just choose the shakes? I'd rather just have liquids than any solids.

i have around 3/4 stone to lose.. I am 12 stone now. How long on average will it take for me to lose if just consuming shakes and water?

im hoping for my weight to be gone by my birthday (9 may!!)
Thanks all

Hi Charlie, how you doing??

Hi Jude. I'm doing good thank you. Day 3 tomorrow! Woo hoo!:D 74 days left..haha :)

Hi Jude. I'm doing good thank you. Day 3 tomorrow! Woo hoo!:D 74 days left..haha :)

I'm on day 16, I cant believe it because i was sure I would have cheated before now so really proud of myself. I going to try to see if I can get to 12 st at least and then see if I continue to loose the last 2 stone. Was hoping to change to sensible eating and exercise at that stage but I will see how it goes. Keep up the good work.

Hi all!

Almost through with Day 1 today, and tbh it's been going much better than I expected it to. Woke up this morning to the smell of eggs frying and was only mildly pissed off by it all. I've not been hungry all day, but I'm finding the shakes very .... "Bleh," Drinking the water and everything to keep any hunger suppressed I suppose whats bugging me most is not hunger but the feeling of all this liquid in my belly. Feeling very empty.
On the plus side though last night I weighted in a half a stone lighter than I thought I was, so I have actually been losing weight all along. Gave me a bit of a boost, knowing that my mountain isn't so high to climb after all! :)

Lots of love.

Hi all!

Almost through with Day 1 today, and tbh it's been going much better than I expected it to. Woke up this morning to the smell of eggs frying and was only mildly pissed off by it all. I've not been hungry all day, but I'm finding the shakes very .... "Bleh," Drinking the water and everything to keep any hunger suppressed I suppose whats bugging me most is not hunger but the feeling of all this liquid in my belly. Feeling very empty.
On the plus side though last night I weighted in a half a stone lighter than I thought I was, so I have actually been losing weight all along. Gave me a bit of a boost, knowing that my mountain isn't so high to climb after all! :)

Lots of love.

Congrats, thats great you've got through a really difficult day especially considering someone was cooking eggs first thing. I applaud anyone who live with others who are cooking around them. I dont have this but always smell my neighbours cooking, which smells awful, just as well. Keep it up, you will be really pleased iwth your first weeks loss. Good luck

Well done on getting through day 1. First day towards a new you :)

First weigh in tonight, and I'm a stone down!

Congratulations :)

Makes it so much easier to stick to it with a loss like that eh?! (Just don't expect next week to be that much! LOL)

Hi all :) I have just started lipotrim. Strawberry is my favourite so far.. Chocolate second and I had to force the soup down. Found it lumpy and tasteless. I am getting married on June the 1st. I have my dress but it fits where it touches.. My start weight is 15 stone 12 3/4.. :) x

Hi all :) I have just started lipotrim. Strawberry is my favourite so far.. Chocolate second and I had to force the soup down. Found it lumpy and tasteless. I am getting married on June the 1st. I have my dress but it fits where it touches.. My start weight is 15 stone 12 3/4.. :) x

Hi Sara

Good luck with your start. Make sure you drink lots of water and keep talking to us, it really does help.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Good luck with the diet. I only drink strawberry and chocolate too. Find them to taste OK. Hope you see a big difference at your next dress fitting

Hi all.. Thank you for your messages :) so far so good.. Just splitting headaches. No hunger.but pharmacist says that means I'm in ketosis already? I've only done two days x x

Very good sign - no hunger! I also went into ketosis quite quickly :)

I work in the pharmacy I get my supply from.. My boss is sure I'm in ketosis. Can't stop thinking about food though.. At least my fiancée is cooking all his food for himself otherwise I think I'd crumble.. How do you stay so motivated and stick to it Kay?

Hi Sara

I promise it really does get easier. I shan't tell you what I've just cooked for my kids, but it smells good! For me, just smelling it is enough for my head/stomach to believe I've eaten, and I'm not hungry to actually have anything in my stomach. You just have to keep thinking one day at a time and it's amazing how quickly the weeks start flying by and the losses more than compensate for the 'lack of food'. If you get the chance, read the Fred thread by Goose. You head is most to blame in all this, not your stomach and it's well worth a read to start thinking differently about food.

Good luck for tomorrow. You CAN do it. Just hang in there x x x

Back